The Foreign Exchange Student!

"Hi sweetheart my name is Anne Twist. You're going to be staying with me and my family for the whole year till you graduate." She shoke Louis' hand smiling sweetly at him.

Louis couldn't help but reciprocate her lovely smile with his own sunshine smile which crinkles his eyes cutely. "Thank you so much Miss Twist. You 'ave no idea 'ow grateful I am to stay with you instead of some 'otel or summat."

"Oh hun call me Anne and I am just as pleased to have you stay at home" Anne beamed.

Home! The only thing that Louis wants. He can't help but be envious of this lovely family. Oh what he wouldn't give to have a home for himself. Home, the only thing that was taken away from him.

He's never been so happy though because this woman has offered him her home. Even if it's just out of pity or pure curtisy, he doesn't care because as long as he's provided even with a tiny fraction of something like home he'd be content, not happy but not sad either.

He was then taken to Anne's home along with his luggage. As soon as he entered the Anne's home which was something between a house and a mansion consisting of six bedrooms, a kitchen, a study, a library, a music room, an office, a little garden with loads of flowered plants and a swimming pool with a hot tub according to the little tour given by Anne to Louis.

She told him that he would be sharing his room with her youngest son, Robin Twist II. She told him about her little family of four sons and a daughter. She told him about her elder sons' and Daughter's father, Desmond, leaving them. She told him about meeting Robin and falling in love then having twin sons with him. She told me about her daughter moving in with her boyfriend of three years. She told me about her sons coming out to her and confessing their sexual preferences.

It was all so overwhelming to Louis to listen to Anne's stories about her perfect in everyway family. Louis wanted to cry and scream because this could be him and his family yet it wasn't. He didn't want to hear about how perfect her family was and how great their lives have been. He wanted to tell her to shut up because she was making him feel like shit all over again, but he didn't. He just sat there on the kitchen counter and put on his best fake smile on and listened to her eventhough it was emotionally destroying him.

"Mummy, I'm home!" Came an extremely deep voice from what Louis assumed was the frontdoor.

"In the kitchen sweetie!" Anne called back. "Looks like the boys are here! Oh You're gonna love them Louis."

In about 40 seconds a mop of curls with a flower crown poked into the door of the kitchen and grined which fell as soon as his eyes landed on Louis.

Louis figetted uncomfortably in his seat. Soon two more boys and a young man entered the kitchen all of them almost completely similar yet completely different from eachother.

One of them had his hair gelled back and had these dorky big glasses covering his dark green eyes.