secret naruto love

It was a moonlit night. A cool breeze swept through the village hidden in the leaves, adding to the pleasant ambience. Kurenai had changed her combat gear and had slipped into her silky night gown and was standing at her window sill, drinking in the beauty of the night view, letting the cool breeze wash all her weariness away. Her jet black hair fell freely over her shoulders, her gown swayed with the breeze. Such pleasant and breezy nights made her feel beautiful, young and alive. Switching off the lights, she retired to her bed, pulling over her blankets. The full moon looked beautiful through the window and kurenai admired it with dreamy eyes. She closed her eyes and let her thoughts take over her.

Some time had passed since she'd drifted into a sleep,amongst the distant faint noises of the crickets and other insects of the night. Suddenly kurenai woke up. She sat up in her bed wondering what had woken her. Getting out of her bed, she filled herself a glass of water. Gulping a glassful, she turned to walk towards the window but stopped. A long shadow loomed from the window on the floor. She stared at the window and caught the silhouette of someone sitting outside her window, only the outline of fluttering robes could be seen in the faint moonlight. Kurenai stood stunned at her place, fear gripping her slowly. The face was hidden in darkness, but she could tell the figure was staring at her all the while. The Jounin quarters were a secure place, guarded by the Anbu Black Cops, a group of elite shinobi. No one dared mess with the Back Cops without asking for trouble. Yet, the clamness and composure of the silhouetted figure was frightening.

"Who.....Who's there?",stammered kurenai reaching for her kunai.

The figure did'n move. Kurenai knew she had to act now. With a lightening flex, she hurled her kunai, but it went over the figure's head, missing it. Quickly kurenai took her stance, a series of furious handsigns followed.

"Earth style, Body Bind Jutsu!", cried kurenai, punching her palm on the ground.

The floor began to crack, cracking all the way to the window sill and suddenly root like tentacles burst out of it, breaking out of the window. But they caught nothing but air. The dark figure had gone. Breathing heavily kurenai looked out of the window, but found nothing.

"I would'nt do that, if i were you", said a cold voice from behind.

kurenai turned swiftly and saw it. The person was sitting on her bed, clad in dark heavy robes, with a smile on his face. his face as is freshly chiselled out of stone with sharp features and delicate finishes.He sat with his elbows resting on his thighs in a posture of attitude. His eyes gleamed, reflecting the moonlight, those crimson eyes, clear as daylight, yet dark, as the darkest shade of night.

"Its... Its you!", stammered kurenai, unable to believe what she was seeing.

"Long time no see... Mylady", said the voice.

"ITACHI !", exclaimed kurenai.

"Yes its me... Your long forgotten love", said Itachi Uchiha.

kurenai stared in disbelief.

"How did you even get here, where have the guards--", kurenai stopped.

"You havent killed them, have you?", asked kurenai.

" No. Just put Them to sleep. Your "guards" can only be pitied, not killed", said Itachi.

"Why have you come back? why have you come here?", cried Kurenai closing the blinds of the windows.

"I wanted to see you kurenai... I wanted to talk to you", replied Itachi.

"What do you want from me now? You'd left me long ago, i'd forgotten you for good. And now you reappear like a phantom, scaring me out of my wits!", said kurenai.

"You still misunderstand me. You knew i was helpless then. I've come to reclaim you now milady", said Itachi.

" You never returned my love, your people never accepted me, they despised me just because i wasnt of a noble birth, just because i wasnt one of your clan. And now you've come to reclaim me!?", cried kurenai.

"The Clan that despised you doesnt exist anymore. I annihilated my entire clan kurenai", said Itachi coldly.

Kurenai stared at him in shock, her hand on her mouth, letting out a shriek.

"What.. Why.. Why did you do it?", asked kurenai.

"To test the limits of my ability, to wash the sins of my clan, to save our village from destrution", said itachi looking away.

"You are no longer the Itachi i loved. You are a fiend consumed with evil!", said kurenai, shedding a drop of tear.

"The Uchiha clan had turned, things were no longer the way they used to be. Uchiha's had become a vessel of destruction, this world was turning us into mercenaries of doom and evil. It had to be stopped and i knew i could do it. I had no other choice kurenai", said Itachi getting up from the bed.

" How do i believe you Itachi, you've already shattered my belief and faith in you long ago", said kurnai looking away.

"You have to believe me, i speak the truth. You've been the one whom i've loved all my life. My life's been hard since the day you left me kurenai. please accept me now. I've lost my clan, my family, now, i dont want to lose you too", said Itachi moving towards her, taking her hand.

" You speak the truth?",asked kurenai.

"I'm offering nothing but the truth mylady. There are no more veils in between us. I've returned only for you my love..", said Itachi looking deeply into kurenai's eyes.