The park

~one week later~
Armin's pov

We've been friends for a week now and I think that all other things that isnt him are not that important. Classwork I will spend watching him draw, or thinking of him when we were in separate classes.
He always seems to be drawing on one page but never lets me look, unlike all the other drawings that I get to examine. He's coming to my house later, after a bit of convincing like. But it's still time together.

Sprits pov
I drag my feet down the hallway. The only thing on my mind is armin. The cute blonde that had the brightest blue eyes and the happiest smile.
The only time we ever talk is either walking home or meeting up out of school. Like today we're going to cherry blossom park and then his house. I like his voice, High pitched and giggly like a little girl.

It completely clashed with my voice which was deep and had broke three years Back.
"Hi S" shouts armin with a happy smile. I smile and toss my keys up into the air.
"Wanna ride?" I ask, quietly but still audible.

A smile forms across his lips and he squeals like a girl.
I pull him by the arm to my monster truck and help him into the passenger seat, due to the fact he was small.

"Hey faggot!" Shouts a boy from across the courtyard before launching an apple at armin.

My hand shoots up and I grab the red fruit, moments before armin could get hurt. I squeeze my fist shut and the item bursts into nothing. The cold, rotting liquid dripping down my raised arm. Everyone looks dumbstruck. I wipe the access of on my jeans and storm over to my side after shutting the door to my monster truck.

"Are you okay?" I ask armin, putting my hands over his shoulders and looking into his ocean blue orbs. His lips pull into a smile and he nods
"Thanks to you." He giggles like a small child.

Jamming my keys in the agnation and pushing my foot on the pedal we go to the park

TS brought to you by S's flower crowns. ***

I sit on the polished wood bench as armin runs around collecting flowers and making a chain out of them. "Armin? What are you doing?" I ask as he knots it and approaches me.

I close my eyes as he places it on my head and takes a few steps back. I give him a faint smile and rummage through my bag before pulling out my A4 notebook and tearing out the page I've been saving Before giving it to him.

His blue eyes widen and his jaw drops at the portrait of him.