Lucky // AK Crafting Dead

im so sorry if this has a lot of errors buuuuutttt.. yeah i love ak. he is a true badass in sgcbarbierian's crafting dead series. i recommend watching it! although, it's minecraft. but yeah lol

//

"AK and I will stay here with Husky until he gets better," I heard Shark talking to Nick as they sat beside Husky who was injured while escaping the prison. 

I twisted the last water bottle shut after refilling it in the sink and made my way to the three. I pulled up a small smile as stood behind Nick once they saw me walking towards.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Shark and AK would be staying here while Husky recovers so You, Cory, the general and I would be heading out first. Hopefully, we can find the CDC and..." Nick paused and glanced down, sadness filling his eyes.

"We'll find him soon Nick.Have a little fate on him now yeah? Ghetto's tough he'll be alright.Somehow..." I attempted to lighten up a bit but whispered the last part. Although in return, he weakly smiled and nodded lightly.

"We should get going," He said and stood up but not before thanking Husky again. I thanked Husky too. He is a good person and frankly, I wanted him to join us but he told us he had other plans with his people.

"You guys ready to go?" Uni, the general asked as he swung his backpack on his back.

"Actually, Shark and you, Ak, are going to be staying with Husky until he recovers. Is that alright with you?" Nick asked AK, zipping up his bag in the process.

"Yeah of course. Besides, we owe you a lot Husky. Thank you," I could feel him smile under his mask in gratefulness.

"Well, let's get going then since we're all set now. We hope we see you soon again, Husky. Take care you two,' Uni spoke and we all turned to the exit.

By now, Nick was going to exit the building when I turned and glanced at AK who was a few feet away from me.

"Be careful on the way back yeah?" I smiled.
" Sure will. You guys be careful too,"

I stared at him for a moment and did something I never thought I'd do. I raised his mask a bit, just above his nose and stood on my tippy toes. I slightly leaned, closing the space between our lips and pulled away. It was short but a sweet gesture for me to do.

I smiled sheepishly when I saw him taken a back. I turned to look at the two men behind him and waved goodbye before hastily walking out the door.

"Whoa. Didn't know you felt that way," I was greeted by Cory chuckling at me as we all started walking away from the cabin.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me sergeant," I answered, a smirk making its way across my lips.

"Man, how did you even get that lucky?" Shark patted AK on the back, breaking AK out of his trance. Ak pulled his mask down as a hidden smirk made away across his face. "I don't even know."