Fifth Day : OMG

A/N: sorry for the waiting... Here you go amazing and fabulous persons!
Miss_ParkMinhae

"Goodnight Clare, I love you" Jimin said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you too... Night" I said as I closed my eyes.

~5:00 in the morning~

I opened my eyes... And rub it. After rubbing my eyes, I looked at the sleeping snorning angel beside me. I just realized that... Oh man Holy shit... He didn't even wore a fucking condom ;-; 'holy fuck? He didn't wore a condom? Oh mannn....' I facepalmed softly.

'Well, It's done haha he'll be a daddy...' I thought. Then I leaned for a kiss on his forehead. I sat down for a bit, After awhile... I tried to stand up, But remained sitting down. Jimin woked up, Rubbing his eyes. He noticed that I'm trying to stand up but reamined sitting down. "Clare-ah?" Jimin looking at me at the back.

I turned around. "Oh, You're already awake.." I smiled. "Yep, I just woke up" Jimin smiled. "By the way... What are you trying to do?" Jimin asked. "I'm trying to stand up, But I can't" I said. "Oh... Ahh... Sorry for that" Jimin scratched his head. "What did you do?!" I crawled towards him. "Ah... Do you still remember.. About last night?" Jimin said. "Oh... That.. You didn't even wore a condom" I said. "Oh... Omg I'm so sorry.." Jimin said.

"It's fine, It's done anyways.." I smiled. "Really?" Jimin smirked. "Yes" I smiled. "Clare-ah, Would you be my girlfriend and future wife?" Jimin asked. "Hm... Lemme think.." I smiled. "Yes" I smiled. "Jinja?! (Really?!)" Jimin widened his eyes. "Ne!" I hugged him. Then Jimin started to kiss me, I kissed back.

"C'mon, Let's go to shower" Jimin sat down. "Uh... I have a problem.." I looked down. "What is it?" Jimin asked. "Uh... I-I... C-Can't... Stand" I said. "Oh... Sorry I'm the one who caused that" Jimin scratched his head. "It's okay, Just shower" I said. "How about you?" Jimin asked. "I'll just lay here" I smiled. "Okay.." Jimin stood up grabbed the towel.

"By the way! Nice butt!" I laughed. "Stop it" Jimin chuckled as he went to the bathroom. I started to layed down and wrapped the blanket on my body. 'Omg it's so cold' I thought. Then I looked to the Ac, It was on. Then my phone rang. I grabbed the phone and answer it.

"Hello? Who's this?" I asked.

"It's your Mom, Jimin.. Where are you?"

I suddenly noticed that... That was not my phone at all... It's from Jimin.

"A-Ahh.... Hi Mom!" I smiled.

"Hello Clare! Where's Jimin?"

"He's with me Mom" I said.

"Oh! I'm glad to hear that Sweetie! Well, I need to go.. Jimin's dad is hungry so see you!"

"Okay! Bye Mom" I hang-up.

Then I returned the phone on the table. I suddenly noticed that my.. 'Holyyy coww.... My legs and thigh are really painful right now!' I thought.

Jimin's ( POV )

When I'm done showering, I went outside from the bathroom, I saw Clare was sleeping peacefully. I started to grabbed all the mess on the floor. After grabbing all of those, I started to wear my clothes from yesterday. After wearing my clothes, I joined Clare at the bed. As I was on the bed with Clare... I started looking at her.

'She's really beautiful and cute!' I thought, Remained smiling. Then Clare's eyes opened. "Already done?" Clare yawned. "Yep" I smiled. "Are you gonna take a shower?" I asked. "I guess not... You caused my legs on fire!" Clare said. "Well, It's worth it" I said. "How am I supposed to wear my clothes? I can't stand up" Clare said. "Well, I'll help you dressed up" I smiled. "Okay, Maybe later..." Clare sighed.

"Clare-ah, I'll take care of you for the rest of the day" I smiled. "Thank you" Clare smiled, I held her hand. "You know Jimin-ah, Your eyes is so small and when you smile or either laugh, Your so cute! You look like a baby" Clare smiled and trailed her hand on my hair. "You too!" I smiled.

Then Clare's phone rang. "I'll get it for you" I grabbed the phone, It was Kaitlyn and answer it.

"Hello eomma!!! How are you? Can we hang today?"

"Uh... This is Jimin, So hi!" I said.

"Oh... Where's eomma?"

"She's laying down" I said.

"Oh, Can you tell her that... Can she hangout with us today?"

"She can't..." I said.

"Why?"

"She can't stand.." I said.

Then all of them squeled from the background.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Hahaha... N-Nothing *laughs*"

"C'mon, Just tell me" I said.

"Okay, Okay *chuckles*"

"Did you and eomma?? Uh... Boom? *chuckles*"

"Huehehe... I guess so" I looked at Clare who is smiling.

"OMG!!! Did you?!"

"Yes!" Clare said.

"OMG!! Jimin, Are you rough?! *chuckles*"

"Stop it haha" I laughed.

"You are haha!"

"Okay need to go now bai! And don't tell anyone what happened to us okay?" I said.

"Okay! Bye!!" Hang-up.

"Haha you're so funny" Clare laughed. "Yeah haha" I laughed. "Do you want me to massage your legs? And also your thigh?" I asked and returned the phone from the table. "Yeah, Sure" Clare smiled. "Okay" I smiled.

~15 minutes later~

"Phew! Try to stand up" I said. Then I helped Clare sitting down. "You ready?" I asked. "Yep, Thanks for your massage" Clare smiled and kissed my cheek. "Aw, Welcome" I smiled. Then Clare stood up. "Feeling what?" I asked. "Great! I'm fine now! Thank you! And I love you!" Clare hugged me. "Clare-ah, Wear your clothes first before hugging me, You're naked..." I smiled. "Oh sorry!" Clare grabbed her towel. "It's fine.." I smiled.

"Well, I'm gonna take a shower first, Don't interrupt" Clare said as she went to the bathroom. "Yes!" I smirked. Then Clare closed the door, She didn't even locked it... But I didn't mind. I stood up and grabbed the blanket and put it on the table as well as the pillows. After grabbing those, I started to fix the bedsheet. 'I'm so responsible right now' I thought.

After fixing the sheet, I started to grabbed the blanket and put it on the bed as well as the pillows. "Phew!" I wiped my sweat on my forehead.

~Tbc~