NEC'S Anniversary Chapter: Welcome To The Squad, Dowell!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEC'S♡ We hope you hang on with a probably-boring 3rd pov :p

Comment and vote like the devils, we ♡ you!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Seven years pre original plot.

"Wow, that's him, look!"

"Goodness, he's truly so elegant and classy."

"His eyes look the same as his father's; I've seen images in magazines!"

"Shh, don't raise your voice or he might hear you!"

HE could, in fact.

He could hear every single one them, he just did not wish to honor them with attention.

With a chin held upwards, and confident, even steps mixed with an arrogant presence, Rickard Ellington Conway marched forward, through the hall of the one and only Cambridge University.

He gazed using those deep irises of his over the whole crowd of students from left and right, whispering about him as he crossed the hall towards his locker.

"On top of that, he even has the highest grades through the faculty he's studying in!"

"Right! We heard he even once outsmarted the professor!"

That did happen, in fact, though the professor was merely a trainee, and not one of the professionals. Nevertheless, he knew how rumors twisted and curved when they moved about him.

He kept on ignoring the extremely loquacious creatures surrounding him, and continued striding with his long legs calmly towards his locker.

"Yes, I heard that, what major is he studying in again?"

"Astronomy, hmmm, wow."

"Though I'm curious, why won't he simply take on his father's business? That seems way easier for him! Could it be they have family problems?" Some random young female student had said that.

Rickard stopped walking.

Ellington did not even bother to arc his head towards the young student who'd just said that, but simply fixed her with his freezing orbs from the corner of his eyes.

The other people present didn't seem to notice him stopping his pace, as they continued their chattering and whispering.

"I do not even have enough time to show kindness as to advise you." His eyes dimed, "However, it is for the better if you aim your curiosity for something more fruitful than my affairs, Signorina." The young woman froze, and Ellington's voice darkened.

"I do not appreciate such kind of nosiness, am I clear?"

The young woman nodded, vigorously, and a new type of chattering was heard at that.

"Damn him! Who does he think he is?"

"Just because he's got a few more money than us stuck in his boxers?"

"Or probably because of that pretty face, huh?"

"Huh! Just because he's got the most desired woman in the university at his feet he thinks he could boast off?"

"Bah! I bet she's after his money to─"

"Be silent."

That actually had escaped Ellington's lips.

Rickard actually did waste precious seconds of his time as to turn towards the guy who'd said that, as his eyes evolved into utter darkness.

"Leave her out of this." The dark and dangerous words escaped his lips, murderously low.