COMPETITION TIME: Roles Reversed - 'We are your audience now!'

Hello there, our loves!

Hope you all are doing fine :) How's your wait for Sunday?

–Oh trust us, we're excited too :) :D

Excited to the point that we came up with this idea to help you all interact more with each other, give you a chance to be in OUR shoes for a while, and win something you LOVE from this competition chance!!!!

So here are some questions for you to test if you WANT to be part of this competition:

1. Do you love the Charlotte's Story Series?

2. Do you have a lot of ideas and fantasies for our lovely characters?

3. Would you like to share those fantasies with us and your fellow readers?

4. Do you want to have a chance for your book to be featured on our reading lists? –Even become part of our books?

5. Do you want that prize you have ALWAYS asked for?

Please tell us you're excited! Because we sure ARE!

Now moving on to what you need to know about the competition:

1. What the competition is about:

So basically, every contestant will be required to write a FANFICTION about the Charlotte's Story Series!!

2. What will YOU win from sharing in the competition:

For all participants:

○All stories posted will be shared in our reading list, under the Charlotte's Story Series Fanfics (This is a participation prize basically)

For the winners:

○The winning stories will have the chance to be posted as part of the Charlotte's Story Extra Material book, while giving YOU credit!

○Best for last, YOU will be awarded EXCLUSIVELY an entire scene from one of the three books (Never Ever, After Never, or Ever Lasting) in the one and only Rickard Ellington Conway's POV. The scene will be one YOU choose among several choices we provide you!

New addition considering we received a lot of dms about this:

We have decided to increase the number of winners to THREE, meaning THREE of you will win the prizes ;)

Are you hyped yet?!!

3. What are the guidelines for the fanfiction submitted?

●The Fanfiction has to be posted as a story of your works, and you can title the book anything you like. Make sure to mention it's a fanfiction :)

Topic-wise: The story can be about any of the couples of the Charlotte's story series (CharxRick, LeoxKaty, SarahxKhaled,...) or any other couples of your imagination that you ship in the story. It can also be individualistic stories, for example about Rickard Ellington Conway, Sebastian Keith, or any others!

Please bare in mind it CANNOT be some rephrasing for incidents that took place in the story already. We would like to get an insight into YOUR innovative ideas :D

Here are some topic suggestions in case you don't have any on mind:

-1-The squad head for a day out on the beach. There, a lot of action and adventures happen!

-2- Valentine's day is around the corner, how will one of our favourite couples spend it?

-3- The squad (or any couple of your choice) have a night out to a bar or nightclub. It gets lit :)

-4- The couples spend a weekend getaway while enjoying 'friendly' couple competition ;)

Please bare in mind you can literally write about ANYTHING else on your mind! It doesn't have to be one of the suggestions. Get as creative as you want!!! That's all more to your advantage!

●Regarding the length, it should be between 1 to 2 chapters maximum (a minimum of 500 words per chapter)

It's worth mentioning that you can continue writing your fanfiction even after the competition time, however, whatever is submitted to the competition needs to be sufficient if we are going to read it and shortlist it for winning! For example, you can post a one-shot for the competition, and later give it a sequel if you'd like!

●The fanfiction should clearly give us credit at the beginning in order to avoid confusions.

●It is preferred that the storyline is consistent and makes sense, as that will raise your chances of winning!

No extreme sexual or R-rated scenes are allowed, considering we wish to focus on the content and ideas of the story! You can write steamy scenes smartly, that's all part of your choice as an author, but don't overdo it :)

4. Deadlines:

○The deadline for submission will be open till September 17, 2020 – 9 PM GMT.

5. To submit your stories:

-Make sure to mention the name of your story on this comment line (you can include its link too) so that we can check it out and even other readers can check it out and enjoy it!!!

6. Evaluation criteria:

-Title: This is the first hook for your writing. Make it worth it!

-Consistency: make sure to have a consistent and cohesive storyline, as we really would love to enjoy what we're reading!

-Language: we're not expecting perfect English, but the more effort put in the writing, the more it shows us how worthy the story is of winning!

-Originality: How original are your ideas and how innovative are they? We can't wait to get an insight into your thoughts! We believe in you!

-Character depiction: how accurate is the depiction of the characters and how close are they to our writing?! All counts!

So are y'all excited?!!!

We ARE on your behalf! Please don't hesitate, the prizes are super tempting :)))))

And for once since we've known you all:

Roles Reversed – 'We are your audience now!'

All the love for you,
3cupcakes xxx