LOVE-STRUCK, PSSH' WHATEVER

LOVE  STRUCK, PSSH, WHATEVER CHAPTER 1

ENJOY!

Best friends, you are my fucking best friends. Yo honestly, this is the best night ever. And this song, I'm really feeling this song. Yo honestly, this is the best night ever.

This is the best night ever. The fucking best night ever.

“ahh turn it off im sick of hearing this song. I dislike wait, no i hate whatever those hormonal teenage boys call themselves. They have no life so they go mess with other peoples. Gosh” i said to no-one in particular as Ali, Brooklyn, Grace, Azaria, Tilly, Georgia and Abbie have gone to pack as we are going to Melbourne tomorrow to stay with my mums best friend Gina. I was already packed i think of myself very organised the girls they leave everything to last minute.

“Shanz we are here” the girls yelled out in unison. We had 4 hours left till we got the plane to go to Glenroy, Melbourne where we will be living for the next summer holidays. It was going to be so much fun. I could finally catch up on my tan.

Mum came downstairs and told us to watch a movie to pass by time

“stepbrothers” we all shouted at once. That was our all time favourite movie. We always watched it when ever we could and we would always end up rolling around the floor in fits of laughter. Did i mention that i laugh at everything and anything.

*three movies later* (A/N sorry im passing by time i just want to introduce the janoskians already)

“girls, time to go put your stuff in the taxis that are here to take us down to the airport” my mother yelled out

By now we were all jumping up and down we have been waiting for this moment for awhile. We got to the airport which felt like forever and quickly went through security and all that shit and boarded the plane. I was sitting next to Ali which i was really happy about she makes everything so much funnier then what it already is. She brightens the room everytime she walks in, she has guys on thier hands and knees pleading to go out with her, she is the most strongest girl i know, most outgoing and definetley most gorgeous she has seen me at my worst and helped me back on to my feet i have had a real bad past and she is the only one that knows about it.

I shirvered at the thought  of my past only she knows and i hope it can stay that way.

We finally arrived at Melbourne airport and Gina said she was going to meet us there. She also said she had three sons about our age as well which honestly i couldnt wait to meet. They could be really attractive who knows i just cant wait.

Gina approached us and we all piled in to her car. It was a bit squishey but we didnt care we were finally in Melbourne and omg it was so hot.

We came across a nice looking house and sprinted for the door to go get changed. Gina showed us our rooms and we all decided on going to the beach. I got out my favourite bikini. It was purple and it fit me perfectly.  I was sharing a room with Ali. Honestly all the girls are my best friends but Ali she is my sister i dont think i would be able to cope without her. Gina said her boys were gonna meet us there.

We arrived at the beach and ran straight towards the water. I dived in the water letting the nice water cool me down as i came back to the surface i heard someone say “heey did it hurt?” i turned around confused i didnt know if they were talking to me or not althogh the boy standing in front of me is actually really hot.. “who me”i said pointing towards myself. Yeah you did it hurt?” “did what hurt?” “when you fell?” “what did i fall off?” “did it hurt when u fell from heaven because you are the most beautiful angel i have ever come across” i couldnt help but blush “thats sweet but seriously how many other girls have you said that to” i said with sassyness in my voice and hands on hips “excuse me but dont you dare go all sassy on me young lady thats my job im the sass master”  i couldnt help but burst out in a fit of laughter like i said i find everything funny “why who are you my dad” for some reason this boy looked really familiar im sure ive seen him before but i cant quite see where. “im luke, luke brooks and you are” “shani shani jones.” “wow a pretty name for a pretty lady” now i have definetly have heard that name before but still where from. “wait brooks as in Gina Brooks?” “yeah” “oh cool well me and my friends are staying with her for the summer you must be her son” “yes and usually most girls would of been fangirling right now “wait fangirling what do you mean?” “surely you must of heard of me and my brothers and my friends we are the janoskians” again i have heard that name before but where then it clicked those stupid hormonal teens who have no life i will be staying with them for the summer just my luck!

Sorry bout the short chapter and all the talking i just wanted to get things started and i havent been the most happiest person at the moment so im sorry