Ch18 The Song

"So what shall w-we do?" Flora said shakily, I  could perfectly understand her

"So what shall w-we do?" Flora said shakily, I could perfectly understand her..I mean that was our friends lying down lifelessly on the ground.

"We need Bloom for this but unfortunately she isn't gonna help us any time soon." Stella mumbled under her nose gesturing towards her best friend.

"Um maybe Flora you could help us? after all you are the fairy of nature and I guess you should know some kind of recipe out of plants that could help our friends." Helia stroke her back and she nodded.

"Ok guys me and Helia will go outside to make a potion, Stella we need your light to make it happen too." Flora asked Stella to come with them politely and that would leave me alone with Riven.

No no no! I shook my head in disagreement but Flora ignored me with the others and in no time they left to go outside.

I groaned and sat on the ground clutching my feet to my chest.

Riven's P.O.V

I looked at her.

What else? She is so beautiful. You don't get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she is smarter than you: You know she is. She is funny without ever being mean. I love her. I am so lucky to have her. You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.

"Uhm.." Musa trailed off looking at me, I might of been staring at her for too long. I slightly blushed and turned around facing a dull wall. I couldn't do this, I had to tell her how I felt after all...I did already pardon her. I just liked to watch her fight for me, It meant that she still cared and I did too.

"Riven?" Her voice was soft and I could hear her stand up, I didn't dare turn around but there was a slight temptation of doing so. I smirked and saw her coming towards me in the corner of my eye.

"Yeah." My voice was cold but I couldn't help it.

"Can I talk to you?" Our faces met and the only thing that could describe her was...perfect .

I rolled my eyes and said nothing which gave her the opportunity to tell me over and over again that she didn't mean to kiss Orlando and that it was because she got really really angry at me and that she wouldn't do it ever again. I smiled and raised my eyebrows.

"I really didn't mean to kiss him," I was nodding at every word she said with my arms crossed over my chest and I started to giggle, I couldn't help it "You now that I love- Hey!" Her eyebrows furrowed and her face went all scrunched up but she still looked beautiful.

Now I couldn't resist anymore so I started full on laughing "Riven! How could you!?" She exclaimed lightly punching my shoulder "You perfectly knew how I felt about this whole situation and you were just putting on an act!" She scried