Ch 19 The day of the Rose

It's been two weeks and there was no sign of Kalsahra, we tried to look everywhere for her even in her old hide out

It's been two weeks and there was no sign of Kalsahra, we tried to look everywhere for her even in her old hide out. Orlando was also gone just like he had never been there but after all that was because he was Kalshara's helper.

I hadn't heard from Riven either...two weeks after the concert well more precisely fourteen days, five hours, three minutes and thirty two seconds. We hadn't spoken because I ignored him but the fact was that he wasn't there for me when my powers were gone.

It was the girls that were there for me.

Today I had no time to worry about him because today was the Day of the Rose. This day brings back so much memories for example when I saw the witches in Magix and slapped Icy across the face. That day also was when Stormy told me that Riven didn't care and thought nothing of me...

I clenched my fists at the thought that it's been so many years and we've gone so far.

Eight years, WOW!

Miss Faragonda invited all the mothers for the day, I'll have to spend the day looking at a hologram then...

Sighing I stood up and walked towards the balcony, today was always a bitter sweet day for me. As I thought about who I would want to spend the day with I realized that Riven wouldn't be of much use, he was grumpier than ever and I felt like being left alone for the day. That would be a better choice after all.

I opened the doors and the cold air greeted my skin making me shiver a little. Inhaling slowly made me shed tears, the memories just came rushing in.

"I miss you so much mum." I sobbed clutching my feet to my chest. I could of used the Sirenix wish to make her alive but I knew better, it would be just wrong but after all Bloom used her wish to help Daphne...that wasn't the same though.

"Musa!" Tecna called and I quickly good up whipping away my tears and forced a smile.

"I'm here on the balcony" Tecna walked into the balcony gesturing if she could sit next to me, I nodded.

"Are you ok?" She looked concerned. Tecna was one of the people including Aisha who knew when something was up.

"Yeah! better than ever." I said cheerfully but I could feel that my voice would crack in any minute. She raised a brow not believing a word I said but then she let it go.

"Well if you need me I'll be downstairs with the others." She hugged me and stood up walking away but suddenly turned around "Muse you know you can tell me how you feel I'll be there for you anytime and by the way the specialists are down town." I nodded and she left leaving me all alone.

Brushing my hands through my hair tears started rolling down my red cheeks and I thought that I was going to be alone forever. After all I had to make things right with Riven, I don't want to end up all alone.