Prologue

"Have you ever heard the song --------said I Love You but I Lied?" bulong ni Dave kay Hannah.

Pagkarinig palang ni Hannah sa mga sinabi ni Dave ay umalis na siya. Hindi niya na kaya pang marinig ang mga sasabihin pa ni Dave sa kanya. Lalo pa't narinig niyang pinag-uusapan siya nila Claire at  Evainne.

She just wish na sana ay bigla nalang siyang mag disappear para di na siya makita ni  Dave.

What she felt for him was so much hatred because all those time she believed that he was really in love with her.  Yes, she was so naive kasi naniwala siya na ang badboy ng school nila ay maiinlove sa kanya.

So, She promise herself that she'll have her distance to guys in her school to avoid getting hurt again. But there came Tristan, a gorgeous guy but so different and a weird guy who always stalks her. Tristan caught her attention and years later they become friends, so he court her, Hannah decided to give Tristan a chance. But one day,  she saw Tristan and Dave together in the library. And to her surprise, Tristan happens to be the bestfriend of the guy that brokes her heart--no one else but Dave..

Would she take the risk of falling inlove the second time around? Or commit the same mistake of falling into the same guy who keeps her heart from beating all over again?

A/N : I hope you enjoy reading this even though i'm not really like other professional writers.

You can also leave some comments or votes if you want to, i would really appreciate it.. THANKS. :))