Happy Day

So really supper early in the morning me and this girl were talking on Instagram. And we decided to play truth or dare. Technically neither of us ever chose a dare. So I got to a point where we were asking who we liked. I made a deal with her that if she tells me her crush I'll tell her mine. She decides to trick me. How you ask? Well she says she liked no one. I of course go and say to her, "well, if you're telling the truth then I have to say who I like, don't I?" So here I am about to tell her I like her, I'm scared to all hell. I broke that she didn't like anyone else though. But about half an hour or so later of still talking she tells me that she actually feels the same way about me. I'm bursting with butterflies, blushing to all hell, and like freaking the hell out. So, after a few minutes of talking about it I decided to ask her out. We were hesitant at first because of our friends. Thankfully they like and ship it. There is only one person we may not tell because we feel like she will feel left out, make fun of us for it, and even ignore us. So to our friends please don't say anything to anyone. But after she finally said yes I was as happy as could fucking be. I was happier than ever that she said yes. She is the reason for me to still be here right now, she literally stopped me from almost cutting last night because she cared enough for me. She just makes me really happy. She's amazing. She's beautiful. She's my everything. She is everything I could ask for. Thank you to friends supporting us and thank you babe for being there when I needed you to be. So for now that is all my lovelies. Buh bye kitties!