Chatper 3

*Third POV & Time Skip to Weekend*
It was late at night and Laurance was get get in his sleeping clothes.Garroth then walked in and saw Laurance shirtless and started blushing a deep crimson red. Laurance realized Garroth was there and blushed a light pink while put his shirt on quickly. Then Laurance got a text from Aphmau.
*Laurance's POV*
"Hey Garroth I got a text from Aphmau saying if we want to come to her sleepover, you wanna come?",I asked. "Y-Yea", Garroth said stuttering.*Thinking: Garroth is so cute when he stutters*
*Time Skip To Aphmau's Dorm*
"Hey Garroth, Laurance", Aphmau said. "Hey",we said at the same time.
*Aphmau's POV*
"So now that everones here, should we play Truth or Dare (ToD) or Would You Rather (WYR)?", I said. "Both", Everone said. "Ok then", I said.
*Third POV*
"Ok, Ummm....Travis ToD or WYR?", Aphmau said. "Dare", Travis said. "I dare you to.....KISS KATELYN,hehe",She said. "W-WHAT NO!", Katelyn said. Travis leaned in closer to Katelyn and then they kissed."Umm...Aaron ToD or WYR?", Travis said. "WYR",Aaron said. "WYR umm...lets see....eat a RAW waffle or umm....eat a BURNT pancake?",Travis said. "Umm...Eat a burnt pancake.", Aaron said. (BTW in this WYR u have to do what u chose) Aaron got a burnt pancake and ate the whole thing. "Ok, umm...Dante ToD ot WYR?", Aaron said. "WYR.", Dante said.
"WYR kiss me or Laurance?",Aaron said with a smirk on his face. "W-WHAT NO IM NOT DOING THIS!", Dante said.
*Dante's POV*
"YOU HAVE TO!",Aaron said. "F-Fine then, I would rather kiss you.",I said.As I leaned in closer Aaron wrapped his arms around my thighs and my arms around his neck and we kissed and surprisingly he..he KISSED BACK? I also saw Zane smiling.
*Garroth's POV*
well now time to play 7 Minutes In Heaven.",Aphmau said. *Thinking: OH NO. WHY APHMAU...WHY?* "Ok lets see who's gonna go first...hmm.....how about GARROTH AND LAURANCE? ", Aphmau said while laughing. Me and Laurance went in to the basement and Aphmau locked the door and set the timer. It was dark but I was able to see him blushing a light pink. I leaned in and Laurance pulled me closer and we kissed and Laurance kissed back. By the 2nd minute everyone was asleep except us and I know because there is no fangirling and I hear snores.
Laurance was biting my lip asking for an entrance but I declined. He grabbed my ass and made me gasp and he took the chance.
*Laurance's POV*
I grabbed his ass making him gasp and I took the chance and discovered every inch of his
mouth making him moan lightly. As we pulled away I found pieces of cloth and tied his hands together behind his back and put a piece in his mouth. "Garroth I love you, but do you love me back?",I asked. He nodded yes and I started to kiss all around his neck untill I found his sweet spot. I stared kissing and softly bitting it make him moan but was muffled by the cloth. I then untied his arms and removed the cloth from his mouth. Garroth then did the same thing to Laurance. After we were done we fell asleep cuddling. Later that day everyone woke up and went back to their dorms.