Chatper 8

*Zane's POV*
"Hey c-can you follow me?", Travis asked. "S-sure.", I responded. I followed him into the restroom. When we got in he made sure no one was in here and locked the doors. "Z-Zane I need to t-tell you something.", he said. "Uh, sure.", I responded. "Z-Zane I wanted..... I wanted to tell you that..... That I-I like you.",he finally said. *Thinks: S-So he does l-like me.* "B-But I though y-you like Katelyn.", I said and. "I didn't it.... It was a cover up. Me, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and everyone else except you agreed to help me.", He said *Thinks: Well that explains why he wasn't excited and Katelyn didn't sound disgusted at all. He was trying to make me jealous and it worked* "So y-you wouldn't mind if I did this?", I said as I kissed him causing him to blush. We then unlock the door and went back to sit with the others.
*Aphmau's POV*
Me, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan knew that Travis was gonna tell Zane how he felt. When Zane and Travis came back Travis was slightly blushing and Zane's blush was barely noticeable. I'm guess that they finally kissed.
*Travis' POV* *Time Skip to The End of The Day*
End of school, so Me and Zane went back to our dorm. "Ok I'm gonna take a shower Zane.", I said. "Ok I'll wait till you're finished so I can take a shower.", He said.
*Time Skip to When Both Zane & Travis Finished Showering*
It was starting to rain. while we were watching a horror movie and right on the good part the power went out. Then the sound of lightening scared Zane causing him to hug me. We then made our way into our room and Zane was still holding on to me. "It's going to be ok Zane.", I said to him. "C-Can I s-sleep with you?", He asked. "Y-Yea sure.", I responded. We got in bed and Zane cuddled me. I kissed his forehead amd went to sleep. Then suddenly thunder made Zane slightly jump, but he was ok.
*Dante's POV*
I was cuddling with Aaron when thunder had woken me up causing Aaron to wake up also. "You ok Dante?", He asked. "Yea, The thunder just woke me up.", I responded. "Oh, ok.",He said and we went cuddled again falling asleep.