Chatper 4

*Aaron's POV & Time Skip to Night*
While I was sleeping I heard Dante wake up and heard him walk towards me. "Aaron can I sleep with you, I just had a bad dream.", I heard Dante say quietly. "Sure, but you aren't stuttering so I know that's a lie. ", I said. "No it's because I feel safe around you.",he said."Come on tell me the truth. Is it cuz you like me?",I asked. "Y-Yea I-I mean no, wait how do know that?", He asked slightly blushing. "I know because Zane told me you had a crush on me and when you have a bad dream you always stutter.", I said. "W-What no h-he was lying.",He said nervously. "Come on tell me the truth or I won't let you sleep with me.",I said."No because I love you and now can I sleep with you?", he asked and me slightly blushing when he said he loved me. "Yea I guess you can now Dante~S-Kun.",I said 'correcting' myself. *Thinking: Was I really about to call him Dante~Senpai?*
*Dante's POV*
" Yes now you can sleep with me Dante~S-Kun.",Aaron said. *Thinking: Was he about to me Senpai? Maybe he likes me back? I mean why else would he let me sleep with him. And he blushed when I said I loved him.* Once I got comfortable on his bed I started hugging Aaron and pulled him closer. "What are you doing Dante?", He asked slightly blushing and scouting away. "I'm hugging you.", I replied. "W-Well don't.",Aaron said."Oh come on Aaron.", I said. "F-Fine.",Aaron said. I then got closer to him and hugged him again pulling him closer and then he pulled me even closer making me blush. As soon as we got comfortable we snuggled and fell asleep.

Srry that this chapter is short but im running out of ideas