Kacchans Room....

Deku's pov
I was in kacchan's room, he had green walls and had poster of popular heroes, including All Might.

"I thought he hated that guy?"

He had a bed with brown, plain looking blanket and pillow. He had a desk and a wardrobe. I looked around the floor soon discovering dirty boxer and an underwear.

"Deku can you please pick up my boxers and underwear?", kacchan's said pointing to it.

"How has it come to this, he lets me touch his personal stuff now, this is to fast, OMG he better not change in front of me!!!", I thought picking up the two clothings giving it to Kacchan. I then sat on his bed, the sun beaming in the window behind me.

"You can close your eyes or turn away Deku", Kacchan said gruffly. "I mean if you want to see my JEWELS I mean your gonna see it sooner or later", he smirked.

"OMG he is allowing me to see his JEWELS this is too soon, and why did he says I'm gonna see 'it' sooner  or later if I'm thinking what I'm thinking, it is turning me on."

"I'll turn around", I replied embarrassed of what I was thinking...

"That's a bummer", Kacchan said taking off his shirt.

I quickly turn around looking out to the window. I could see buildings that rose through the setting sun. It looked beautiful.

I suddenly remembered that I forgot to tell my mum that I was at Kacchan's. I quickly got my phone in my pocket and texted her.

"You can look now", Kacchan called out.

I turned around to see Kacchan's shirt off,abs noticeable with a knee leveled boxers, I almost had a nosebleed.

"What do you wanna do now?", I asked blushing.

Out of nowhere Kacchan jumped on top of me pinning me on his bed.

"I don't know what do you want to do", Kacchan said smirking.

My body felt weak. I could smell Kacchan's scent, his scent was inticing his body heat warmed me up. He then cupped his hands on my cheeks and kissed me passionately, deep and gentle. I placed my hands on his chest. We kissed for over 30 seconds.

I let out a moan.

"OMG did I just moan"

Kacchan lifted his head and looked at me. I turned away my face heating up.

"That is so cute", Kacchan said chuckling. "Glad you liked it", I mumbled.

Kacchan lifted my head with his finger.

"You're so damn cute", I heard him say.
We looked at each other intimately. Just as we were about to kiss the second time. Kacchan's mother knocked on the door. "Guys it's time for dinner", she called. Kacchan was angry that his mother ruined our second kiss.

"Ahhhh okay we will ugh you're so annoying", he called out.

Mrs Bakugou then opened the door. "KATSU-, oh", she stopped midway seeing Kacchan on me shirtless.

Mrs Bakugou: ..........................

Kacchan & Izumi: ....................

Mrs Bakugou: OMG *covering her mouth* MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!!!*fangirling at the door*.

Me and Kacchan just looked at her perplexed.

"I thought parents were afraid of these things", Kacchan said confused.

"Yeah but I'm no parent.......IM A FREAKING FANGIRL BOI", Kacchan's mothers shouted rolling in the carpet floor.

"Okay?........", I thought

"OH! By the way Izumi-kun, I called your mother that you were staying at my house and invited her to have dinner with us!", she exclaimed .

"I'll be telling her about you two, she will be surprised and happy omg omg omg omg omg.....", she added.

Me and Kacchan looked at each other and thought to our selves....

"Uh Oh......."

Oma gurlb Oma gurlb Oma blurb
I'm so excited to write the next chapter omg omg omg omg ......
I know I said that I'll be updating every Sunday well I just can't wait yaknow yaknow. See you guys in the next update don't forget to comment and some feedback okay but not negative ones okay
You don't feed a child negativity okay you just don't that's why it's called "FEEDBACK"
Get it get it
Okay
Bai