Introduction

My name is Clay Shak. I'm seventeen and I am now eligible to become a trainee for the State Military, a group of almost super human soldiers. In this city everyone seems to fight all the time. This would of course make joining the State Military a big deal. As far as fighting goes, I am too uncoordinated and without strategy, but it gets the job done. This makes it hard to guess the squad I would be joining. There are multiple squads of different classes that determine your skills.
From what I know, there are the raché a long ranged class which usually is on watch, the foressar which is the tank-like first line of defense once the threat moves in to the city, the jakitso are put as the second layer as the fast and precise class that is good at pinpoint accuracy with a bow and assassinating, and the third line of defense is whatever is beyond that point. We don't actually see the other classes walking on the inside of the State Capital. I don't cooperation well with others and as such get in trouble. It's a very interesting situation to be in to say the least.
I don't have parents either. I forgot to mention that. From what I hear they were "criminals" like me, but I don't like to use that term I prefer to say "organized annoyance". It rolls right off the tongue. That's their loss though, because I'm an angel. I must be, because everyone talks to me. Sure, they say things like "whisper so he doesn't hear us" and " don't look at him" ,but I'm sure they care with the little bit of spirit I didn't take from them...hehe.