1. Sugar Fangs

~Before we begin I would like to say a few things. First of all each chapter will have a 3rd person point of view. Though Princess Bubblegum and Marceline will each have thoughts in each chapter. I will be basically how I write in Painful Words. Also if you don't like this ship leave out your hate comments please (: All critiques and tips are welcome, and I love comments and votes!~

For as long Marceline could remember she had been alone. Sure she had people around her, but none of them handled the same scars she had, or truly understood her. Her mom had been there for her for a limited amount of time, and then poof she had disappeared. Simon had disappeared too, he was still there in a way, but it wasn't the same. Her dad dragged her to the Nightosphere, but she immediately hated it. Her dad was controlling, and there was too much pain around her. She decided at seventeen to leave, and forge her own path. She didn't have any desire to be the heir to her dad's horrendous dimension. It was hard for her, but she loved the freedom of it all. Eventually she made it to 19 years old, and she never felt so alone. To try to fill up her empty heart she took up singing, and admittedly drinking. Across her messed up game of life, she ran into a sticky debacle with the Vampire King, and she became the new ruler. Soon she felt like a outcast, I mean how many other demon/vampires were there!? So Marceline floated from place to place alone, it didn't bother her too much, but at times she would really enjoy someone who understood her. After about 500 years of roaming about from place to place, she found a lovely cave in Ooo to reside in.

 For awhile she explored, and tried to find places with red. That is until she came across a kingdom that was made completely out of candy. It had a humongous castle in the middle that looked like it was straight out of a fairy tale. This intrigued her, so she decided to check it out. She walked throughout the kingdom, and immediately she heard shrieks of fear. "Hey vampire bitch, get out of our kingdom!" shouted a buff looking chocolate bar. Marceline held back a hiss, and tightened her grip on her black umbrella. She continued to float through, ignoring the death threats and shouts of fear. Marceline breathed in the sugary air around her, and felt overcome with disgust. Her eyes traveled over the kingdom of sweets, everything was light pastel colors, and the whole place had a serene aura. Marceline felt uncomfortable, but for some strange reason she couldn't stop wandering throughout the kingdom. She kept walking until she got closer to the grand castle. As she got to the palace steps she saw a breathtaking woman standing on the steps, she looked to be composed of bubblegum. A crown of gold sat atop her head, and beautiful pink hair framed her face. She glared at Marceline and boomed in a imposing voice "What are you doing in the Candy Kingdom!" A light blue dusting past over Marceline's face, this woman had a beautiful voice. It was strong, and made her seem powerful, even for her weak looking frame. "Pardon me you'r highness, I am just the humble Vampire Queen passing through these parts." The girl gave her a questioning look "That better be true I do not want to here that my citizens have had their blood drained from them." Marceline gave her a crooked smile "Of course not my dear, I only drink the red from things, such as the red from your cheeks." The princesses face turned a fascinating red at her words. "Are you flirting with me?" she squeaked. "Oh I don't know it's just not everyday that I get to see such a beautiful face, so forgive me if I implied it too much." A small smile appeared on the girl of gums cheeks. "Why thank you, but if we do so happen to engage in such talk we should use names, my name is Bonnibel Bubblegum." Marceline instantly loved her name it sounded so lovely, it was delicate, and light. "Well Bonnibel, my name is Marceline Abadeer." Princess Bubblegum stepped forward, and grabbed for her hand. She gave it a firm shake "It's a pleasure to meet you Marceline, I look forward to developing a friendly relationship with you." she said giving her a big grin. If Marceline's heart could still beat, it would be slamming against her rib cage. Bonnibel was absolutely stunning, and she seemed to be friendly enough. "The pleasure is all mine Bonnibel." Marceline said suavely. "Would you like to join me for tea Marceline?" Marceline mind screamed yes a thousand times yes, but trying to act cool as possible she just replied with a sure. Bubblegum smiled, and grabbed her by the hand dragging her into her castle.