Predators // Caught Up In the Moment

(lmfao, you will get the title cx)

Hinata's pov:

I was running for my life. My feet pounded against the ground with people who were around me, trying to get to one place- our designated shelter.

Little kids shrieked, and so did Nastu. My heart was fluttering tightly in my chest, and my body was hot from adrenaline. When We got inside the shelter, the doors closed, and red lights illuminated the gray steel walls, that casted an eerie glow across everyone's pale, pasty faces with sweat that was beaded on their skin.

Everyone was breathing heavily, making the air sticky and hot- which made it hard to breathe.

"The invasion has been predicted to start now."

Wait...

Then ground rumbled under our feet. People shouted from being frightened of what was happening, then the ground broke up from below, and people started disappearing. The room filled with screams, and I started to suffocate from being squished by the people around me.

Then the chaos seized. Blood splatted the walls, ground, and the dead mutilated bodies. The metallic smell of the blood filled my nose, that made me gag, and choke. I was the only one standing in the room with predators all round me with my family's heads enclosed in their oval shaped mouths, where their bodies dangled with their limbs twisted at abnormal angles. Bile rose up in my throat, and I threw it up. When I looked back up, I was pinned to the ground, and looked into one of the Predator's mouth, that had Nastu's head in the back of it's throat, and I screamed into the creature's mouth.

My eyes flung open. "Oi, kid, wake up." A groan left my wet lips... Wait; What?! My whole body is wet. Wait... Why am I wet?! I frantically searched for an answer, but the events that happened last night, came back to me all at once, leaving me breathless.

It really did happened. Everyone is gone...

"Oi, can you hear me?" A man asked me with his face peering down on mine, his hands were by the side of my face- water dripped down from the bridge of his nose that fell near my lips. I shrunk back from how close he was, into the sand, that made my skin itch. "What happened?" I looked to the left, and right of me to have seen that the sun was rising. Light morning colors stretched across the sky; It looked as if it was taking over the night sky that lazily tired to get away.

 I looked back at the guy who was still looming over me. "Uh, heheh, you can get off now. I am good now." The male glared at me, and drew my attention to our feet, legs, and waist being tangled up in net that was on the boat. "I would if I could."

I let my head drop back in the sand, and sighed at demoralizing situation. "Great."

"Don't worry, I have a knife holstered on my leg." He propped on his right elbow, which resulted in him getting closer to me. His warm breath warmed up my left cheek while his chest pressed against mine, and whenever he exhaled, his stomach would compress against my stomach, so that our entire bodies were touching. 

This is hell. I whimpered to myself, and tried not to think about my unfortunate childhood memories.

The male snaked his hand along his side; His finger tips brushed along my side as well. When I felt his fingers, I stiffened, and tried not to move.

"Mn." The man grunted in my ear when he struggled to get his hand lower in such a tight space as he tried to avoid touching me. The sound reverberated throughout my ear; It tickled throughout my side. The uncontrollable arousing feeling, caused my knee to brush against his groin. The man sucked in some air, and I laughed nervously as my face warmed up like color of the red lights in my nightmare, and apologized as fast as I could.