Over again

I wake up from my dreamless sleep to a bunch of yelling. I groan.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell hoping out of my bunk. I walk into the kitchen to see Harry and Louis arguing over something. I throw a pillow at both of them.

"You woke me up! Stupid asses!" I say to them. They just smirk at me, I smile evilly at them. They look scared. I giggle and hop away. They just stand there confused, I walk over to the bathroom and open the door. I walk in and turn on the shower, I feel the steam start to fill the room. Smiling, I hop into the shower after stripping off my clothes.

After I'm done with my shower, I hop out and dry my long black hair. I look down and see my wrists and legs covered in cuts, I frown and slip on my black lacy bra and underwear. I pull on a pair of black skinny jeans, a lacy black long sleeve shirt over a black tank top. I pull on my black peep toe pumps. I put on some light make up and fix my hair. I walk out the bathroom my heels clicking against the hardwood floors of the bus. I feel the bus shift and I fall over, I land on the couch on top of someone. I look over and see Harry. I burst out laughing. He laughs too. I stand up and fix my shirt. I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water.

"Annalise. Want anything to eat?" Louis my lovely big brother asks.

"No thanks" I say taking another sip. He nods and keeps making pancakes. I look down and see my legs and stomach are getting bigger, I sigh and walk into the living room. I grab my black IPhone and look at my twitter.

" Ew. How can she be related to louis. She's so ugly and emo. She should die"

"She's just a bitch who wants fame, there probably not even related"

"She's probably sleeping with all of them. Stupid fucking skank" I read all my tweets. I drop my phone and run into the bathroom. I forgot Harry was sitting right there. I run into the bathroom and close the door, I search through my drawer of stuff. I find me razor and slide it across my arm after I roll up my sleeve. After I do about 16 cuts I rinse my arm off and hold it under to get rid of the blood. I put the razor back and roll my sleeve back down when I'm done cleaning the blood. I wipe my eyes as walk back out of the bathroom like nothing happened. Harry is sitting on my couch reading through my tweets from people. He slams the phone down and grabs his. I see him typing something then push enter. I walk over and grab my phone. I saw he tweeted something.

"Leave Annalise alone! She's done nothing to you, it's not her fault she's so pretty and your just jealous!" He tweeted. I smile and hug him.

"What's that smell? I smell blood" he say looking at me. I move away from him and sit on the other couch. He looks confused for a second then his face turns to a mix between shock and sadness. He walks over and sits down next to me.

"Wrists" he says I sigh and pull up my sleeves, he sees the fresh cuts mixed in with the hundreds of scars. He sighs.

"Legs" he says. I look around and pull them down a bit. He sees all the scars and sighs again. I pull them up again.

"Why?" He asks. I just look down. He puts his finger under my chin and makes me look up at him.

"Hey. Tell me. You can trust me, I promise." He says I sigh and look up at him.

"You read the tweets. That's not even anything close to being the worst things that have happened. I just, I can't handle it anymore. I want to be perfect. But I know i never will be. Nothing I ever do is good enough." I say with a tear falling down my face.

"You need to tell louis or someone." He says. I sigh and walk into my room. I change into shorts I can easily lift if needed. I walk back into the living room to see everyone sitting there looking at me.