Chapter 4

"J-jake." I gasp out. He smiles at me evilly and moves closer.

"Back the fuck up!" I hear louis growl at him. Jake just smiles at louis.

"Hey mate! Long time no see" he says. He turns back towards me. I grab his shoulders and lean in. I look like I'm gonna kiss him but I just knee him. Hard.

"Go ahead try to fuck with me again. I'm a lot different than before. I'm not some weak little girl you can push around. Go ahead. I dare you to try." I growl kicking him in the stomach. I take a sip from my water bottle. I didn't realize but everyone was in the kitchen, even Damon. I smile and wave. They all look at me funny.

"What?" I ask them. Harry smiles at me.

"You just kicked his ass. He's like twice your size" Damon says. I smile and giggle. They all look at me scared.

"I told you. I've changed. I'm not weak. I won't be weak. Fuck with me or the people I love, your gonna get your ass kicked. Look at Tyler for example." I say. Harry smirks and winks at me. I feel my cheeks hear up a bit. He smiles and I giggle.

"I'm hungry" I say grabbing an apple.

"I would be two if I haven't eaten in a day" louis says. I look at him confused. A day? It's been like a week

"A day. Yeah...it's been a day" I say bitting my apple. He sighs looking at me. I swallow.

"A week.." I say softly. Damon's in front of me within a second.

"You need to eat" he attempts to compel me. I just smile and take another bite of my apple.

"Do you want me to call Klaus? I will. You know how much he cares, he's gonna flip." Damon says. I just look at him. Me and Klaus were best friends since I was 15. His guard down is around me. He's nice around me. I glare at Damon.

"You wouldn't" I say calling his bluff. He pulls out his phone and dials a number.

"Hello." He says to the person. He puts it on speaker.

"Yeah Klaus. Your gonna have to come back to Mystic Falls. It's Annalise." He says. I hear Klaus sigh.

"What happened?" He asks softly.

"She needs you Klaus. She needs her best friend" he says.

"Ill be there in 10 minutes" he says then hangs up.

"10 minutes?! Where the hell could he be? Down the street?" I ask him. Everyone but louis looks confused.

"I always liked Klaus. He was always nice, he cared about you. You were like his little sister" Louis says. I nod.

"You don't realize how much he cares about you. Remember when you got into that 'car accident?'" He says. I nod.

"Klaus was there in 5 minutes. Before I called him he was in Russia He ran from Russia all the way to where we were in under 10 minutes." He says. I smile.

"Klaus was like my big brother, well kinda like a dad. A young dad, that was always a pain in the ass but ya know" I say looking over at the confused faces.

"Now. Who wants to go to the grill with me?" I ask. They all raise there hands, I see Harry a little jealous. I walk over and hug him. He hugs me back confused. I pull away and smile. He smirks and I grab his hand, I pull him out the door and start walking towards the grill.

I walk in the door of the grill and smile.

"Kitty!" I say. Klaus looks over and rolls his eyes.

"Kitty?" Liam says. I just smile and nod.

"Yup! He's kitty, louis is boobear, your daddy directioner, Harry's hazza, Niall is Nialler an zayn is the Bradford bad boy" I say. Everyone smirks and Klaus walks over to me.