Chapter 5

I wake up the next morning to someone kissing my forehead. I look up and see Harry. I smile and get up. I pull Harry up with me. He looks at me scared.

"What?" I ask.

"Your face.." He gasps out. I realize that I have my fangs out as well as my veins. I back away from him.

"I'd never hurt you. I hope you know that" I say. He walks closer and runs his thumb over the veins. I smile and hug him. He hugs back and I bury my face into his shoulder. He smiles and his arms wrap around me tighter. I hear someone walk down the stairs.

"Hey Liam" I say without letting go of Harry.

"How did you know it was Liam?" Harry asks. I giggle.

"I can smell him. You all smell different" I say smirking. I let go of Harry and kiss his cheek. I smile and hop up the stairs to my room, I open the big door and walk in shutting it behind me. I walk over to my bathroom and grab everything I need for my shower. I turn on the shower and hop in.

When I'm done with my shower I hop out and dry my hair and body. I smile and wrap a towel around my body. I hear the door bell ring.

"I got it!" I yell running down the stairs using my vampire speed. I clutch my towel and open the door. I see Simon.

"Hey Simon!!" I say sweetly. He just smiles.

"Hello Annalise. How are the boys?" He asks. I smile.

"Why don't you come in and ask them" I say he nods and walks in. I close the door and see Liam walk in. His eyes widen when he's sees me.

"Oh um hi Uncle Si." He says awkwardly. I giggle and walk up the stairs to get dressed.

I walk into my huge closet and I grab my clothes. It's a pair of black lacy underwear and matching bra, black skinny jeans, a black and yellow batman tank top, a pair of black and yellow batman high tops. Before you ask yes I'm obsessed with batman, who cares? Not this girl! I giggle at myself and walk down the stairs and see everyone sitting there looking at me. Harry walks over and grabs my hand, he guides me to the couch and sits me down. I look around confused.

"Listen Annalise..." Simon says. I look at him confused. I see everyone has tears in there eyes.

"What's going on? Tell me the truth" I say. He nods sadly.

"One direction is coming to an end....management is shutting them down. Your gonna need to sell the house and move back home" he says. I shake my head no and smile. I run upstairs and grab a huge bag I hide under my bed. I pull it out and drop it on the table.

"Open it" I say. They nod and Louis opens it. He gasps when he sees it.

"How much is in here?!" He asks. I smirk.

"Over 7 billion..." I say softly. They all stare at me with there mouths wide open.

"What? You think when I got money from people I spent it. I've been saving this and working for it as long as I could" I say proudly. I sit down next to Harry.

"I could always compel management to resign you if you want" I whisper in his ear. His face lights up.

"Can you really?" He asks. I nod my head. His smile widens but then he shakes his head no.

"I don't want that. I'd rather spend time with you" he says softly. I smile and hug him tightly.

"I love you" I whisper in his ear. He shivers and I know that gets to him.

"I love you too" he says out loud. I giggle and kiss his cheek. I hop up and drag my bag back up the stairs and into my room. I run back down the stairs and see klaus standing in the living room. Everyone glaring at him.