Chapter 1 : Stuck in the middle

Talk about ' living it up ' . I was the mother of the Zayn maliks child of the most popular boy band in many countries . Yes Zayn. malik from one direction.

YET, I was living in an apartment the size of a FUCKING actually shoe box.

Zayn and Me barely talked and the other boys basically hated me. Harry never ever wanted to speak to me, well he actually quoted 'never ever in his natural god given life ' because I MIGHT HAVE had an abortion with 2 of " his kids " .

Niall just goes with the flow and HEY in all honesty I don't blame him.

Liam told me " he is busy " all the time and that's cool I guess.

Louis .... oh man Louis, Louis, Louis .....He uh .... what can I say ... he's in love with me and in this case I happen to be avoiding him.

Its not that I don't want him but I'm 6 months pregnet with his bestfriends baby ....

I've been getting calls left and right from modeling still even though I got the baby rump but Zayn said " He won't allow it " .

He doesn't even want to know the gender of the baby yet -_-

Even though I hate him I still support his daddy instincts because I don't want to argue AT ALL cause as soon as he hits me I'm fileing for full custody of the baby which we've been trying to avoid cause I know Zayn wants to see his child as much as I want to.

That's why we just kind of stay out of each others way, no calling or texting unless of any inconveniences .

I honestly hate it all . I wish I would've known that night in the hotel NOT to do it again .... it was just so hard. He was bleeding, his face was swallen and it was all because of me, how could I say no ?

Zayn an I had been threw alot . Threw the drugs addiction, lies,dirty secrets, alcohol and abuse.

We stuck togather threw it all like it was light work and some how out of no where zayn just broke it off with me just to find out 3 weeks later we had a baby on the way. It just sucked ....

My phone suddenly went off it was a text from zayn about having a group dinner date and he wanted me to come.

" UGGHHHHH " I screamed. I didn't want to go anywhere or see anyone ... All the cameras and flashing lights I hated it .

To : ZAYN

I'm sick ... I can't come. Sorry. Better luck next time. But enjoy the party xoxo

From : ZAYN

Get off you fat ass ! I just talked Harry into picking you up so be ready you human bomb . And never ever send me " Xoxo " cause you and I both know your fat ass is to lazy to even attempt to do it.

Oh my bejesus -_- FINE. But I was going just like this. Within a couple of mintues a heard a honking car. Then my phone went off.

" Hello " I answered.

" Will you hurry the fuck up ? I don't want to be here. " Harry hollared threw the phone.

" You just got here " I exclaimed putting on my snoopy slippers.

" So the fuck what . I don't care. I don't want you 1 ton ass in my car anyway .. its going to lean over and your going to break it " Harry sneered.

I wasn't all that fat ... was I ?

I walked out and over to the corner where Harry car awaited me. When he saw me threw his front window shield his jaw dropped in disgust.

I reached for the door but it was locked. Then my phone went off again ....

" You not getting in my car like that ... " Harry said on the other line.

Was he seriously doing this right now ?

Sadly this was only the beginning of the horrid events tonight .