Chapter 3 : Lovely dinner

All I could say was ' FUCK MY LIFE ' . I still couldnt wrap my head around just what in the hell I was doing with my life . The akwardness was thicker then ice and I didnt know if staring was polite anymore .

" Well she looks stunning " Perrie muttered as she took a sip of her white wine smudging her lip stick on the clear glass " Want to tell me why the fucks she here ? "

" I could ask the same " As much as I hated her , she was condoning my child in her stomach at the moment which was better that we stayed away from eachother then with eachother . Perrie leaned in " Well she needs to go " She spoke threw her tightly locked jaw .

That was the last thing I wanted Megan to do . She leaned down scooping a hug in from liam as he stared down the valley of her breast with her clevage threating to slip out of her strapless bra with Harry and Niall eyes glued to her bum .

I was next in line ; I stood up to greet her but Perrie yanked me back down before she could even notice my gratutide . " Fancy seeing you here " Perrie grilled her lightly not even keeping her in sight for no longer then a second . " Funny seeing you here , Last thing I remeber was you dumping Zayn cause he was still in love with me " She hacked up a slight giggle with a sarcastic attutide .

" Is that why I wearing the ring ? " Perrie lifted her hand putting the ring on display . I had never saw a more taken bake look on her face .

" Is that why Im carrying his baby ? "

BURRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN .

" the hell you mean baby ? "

this was just the start to a horrible night .