Chapter 4: I just love her

Maybe she didnt get it ... no one wanted Zayn except Perrie and his billion fans .

" She means like ' baby ' , you know what it means silly " Zayn merely choking up on his own lies , a bullet of sweat trickled down his forehead , taking another sip of his drink

" Like another life form inside of her that you help create or flirting wise ?! "

It didnt get any dumber then that , Perrie was the offical definition of a Blonde . Zayn shaking in his chair next to his fiance had to be the best thing ever " Both " he winced in fret .

I was basing in the glory of the moment , watching Zayn reltionship go down hill as he chugged down some more vodka like the old days , to see Perrie's face ; I bet she was broken inside the way i use to be when i lived with him in that hell hole but I couldnt help but notice .... he had a faint smile trying to hold back his smile , the bastard was drunk .

Perrie sat with an adrift look on her face , almost as stiff and dead as a tad pole she stood up and said " I need some air ". Zayn had no words . No regrets. No thoughts and even worse no apology.

" Well " He scoffed loosening the tie around his neck . He pour some more circo into his cup and chugged it down in half the time ; his left eye began to slant down as he ripped his tie from around his neck " What the actual fuck MEGAN ?"

And like always it was my fault . Megan did it again . " OH WOW ! You still havent changed a bit " This was amusing , I wanted to see how this all unfolded into being my fault . 6 months . 6 FUCKING MONTHS . Barely any texts or calls or hardly communication and this is my repay ? Something had to give .

" oh god someone get me a martini " he groaned leaning back in his chair " so why are you here ? you need to get laid or something ? Cause we could go to the bathroom you know ".

This feeling had struct me like a bolt . I felt uncomfortable . Embrassed . How could he say that to me in public ? Maybe it was just my horomones but i felt desolated . I just loved him so much and he had the smallest amount of respect for me . I know it had been 6 long hard lonely months but he was i could think about and as much as I hated to admit it , Perrie did win . She was in the one who woke up next to him every morning , she was the one cooking him breakfast and listening to his crude jokes , she was the one who recieved out of the blue texts from him about nothing , she was the one who got to so much as argue with him where I barely got to talk to him , she was the one who got to have the make up sex , she was the one sitting at dinner with him every night talking about their furture ... and .... she was the one who he said I love you everyday and I wasnt . After all the hard times me and Zayn been threw I thought some how , a couple of years down the road i would be the one he got on one knee and ask me to be his forever .... the one he said ' i do ' to but I wasnt and I was never going to be and it wasnt intil tonight that i relized that .

I cleared my throat along with my thoughts " Well alright " I sniveled " I gotta go " 

" Boo you whore " Zayn chaunted with a chime . " thats enough lad " Louis spoke faintly .

" Why ? Cause you love the slut ? You think if she gave a damn about she would be pregnet with my fucking baby ? THATS RIGHT MINE , not yours Harry so dont get confused because that sucidal bitch killed both'em . "

I couldnt believe he said that .... everyone stopped and stared at our table . " What ? what the fuck are you people looking at ? " He stood up knocking glass cups over with a shatter " FUCK YOU ALL ITS NOT MY FAULT " He wailed " I LOVED HER ! I GAVE HER EVERYTHING AND SHE STABBED ME IN THE BACK .... she ... she just didnt let me love her " .

Was he crying ? Zayn crying in public ? Where was ashton kutcher because i was definately being punk'd .

Harry stood up nearing towards him , his jaw clenched " Zayn , i think you had a bit to drink " .

" I just love her so much " and he started bawl as his face fell into Harry shoulder embracing him tightly .

" i love you too " I whispered to myself .