Chapter 2 : Good night

After I curled my hair and put on a tight blue dress with the top cut low and pearl heels with red lips stick Harry finally let me in the car .

I only was 4 months but the the dress really didn't scream ' hey im pregnet and miserable ! ' .

" So how's life ? " Harry asked me as he stopped at a red light . Oh so he actually cared ? I bet most girls would be siked for harry to ask them about life but i wasnt just any other girl to him , i was the girl who killed his ' un born possible child ' .

" It sucks , you know . And what about you ? I know your soaking up the fame " I utterd .

" Its not as great as it seems " he laughed with his eyes glued to the road "Its pretty hard . I'm never home anymore , i dont get to see my mother or sister but thank god we just ended the tour " Harry chimed .

" Oh thats great ! ... h-h-hows uhm .... zayn ? " I asked hesitant . " He's good ..... He gottten like a bucket full of tattoo's now but he misses you .. we all do ... but we just dont like you ."

" I figured ... I notice when you guys unfollowed me on twitter " I Indicated " And never called me ... " I added on .

" Sorry Megan but ...You ... you didn't have the right to decided the faith of that child with out consulting me or zayn .... it was pretty fucked up " He claimed with a glint of worry-ness in his eyes .

" Im sorry Harry , i know you'll never forgive me but .... i was scared even if it was your's you dont think zayn would actually be okay with that ... do you ? " I know i shouldnt have brought up the pass but he had to move on and if that meant talking about it then ... i guess thats what we had to do .

" He would have no choice megan " Harry procrastinated " IT WAS MY CHILD AND YOU KNOW IT " Harry veins popped out of his neck as his face turn red with anger .

How could i possibly deny his counter claim ?

I felt the baby start to kick in my stomach . I place my had gentelly over my stomach . Harry look down at my tummy and let out a breath of distress .

" Im sorry i didnt mean to scare him ... or her ... Its just that ... it couldve been ours megan ... do you ever think of that possibilty some times ? " He Trembled .

I started to get the feel he wanted this baby to be his and some how thought there was a possible way it was still his .

" I dont think your right for him " He placed his hand on my lap gentelly " Think of what it might've been " He Stressed running his fingers therw his curly hair then back to my thigh , stroking it gentelly .

" Harry please " I pulled my hair to the side glaring out the window up at the sky . The car came to a jolting stop .

" You just please listen ! I know as soon as you walking in there you and zayn ... your going to ... just fall back in love and im just always going to be the side guy when everything goes wrong and i dont want to be that anymore ! " He grabbed my arm making me look him in his face .

" Im not going to  'just fall back in love with him ' he has nicole ..." I quivered , i hated all his ex's just as much as they hated me .

" Nicloe ? They been broke up .. " Harry scrunched his face up . My heart felt a sense of relief . " You mean Perrie ? " Harry asked confused .

PERRIE ?! What the actually fuck ? Why were they even togather ? Zayn used her like 3 hundred times and she still was with him yet again ? She was just as dumb as me .

" They'll break up eventually ... " I shurgged it off . " Okay megan " Harry chuckled shaking his head .

" Lets just get to the fucking ... shit ... thingy ... that thing ... you know what im talking about . " I couldnt really find the right words at the moments cause it just wasnt fair .

" Mhmm .... " He shook his head . After 20 mintues of driving we pulled up some fancy french place . The paprazzi was crawling everywhere . The flashing lights were so bright i was almost blinded by it as harry made me hurry threw the crowd of pap's thristy for pictures of us i kept stumbling as me hurry inside .

" easy harry gesh " I fumbled . I fixed my hair as we casually made our way to the table . I could see zayns quiff and right beside him a blondy ... and I wasnt talking about niall