Jalia

Okay this was a request for StarSwirler of irl friends Star-Top and Jasmine-Bottom. The song is what inspired me to write this so yeah watch it as you read I don't care. Now to the story :3

*Jasmine POV*

I walk around the base looking for Kaila since she was here a couple of minutes ago. I go into the planning room to see Sammy there still working on the heist.

"Hey, Sammy have you seen Kaila" I ask her.

She looks at me and says "Yup, just told me she was going out to get something for someone."

I stop and say "Oh" she then stops me and says..

"You think I'm that stupid Jasmine. I know you have a crush on Kaila."

"Uh, uh...ummmmm" I say.

"Called it. Kaila is actually getting me something for the heist" she says.

I feel a hit of relief all over me. "Now, go as backup. I was planning for Tori to do it but, she is a main in the plan next week" she says.

As soon as she said that I run to the weapons room and grab my sniper, some grenades, and a lot of C4s. 'Those bitches won't even see it coming if they hurt Kaila' I think as I put the C4s in the bag. Then run down to the garage to see my purple car there.

I get in and Sammy send me the direction as I drive out the garage. I look at the direction to see that I'm almost there. I turn left and go to a parking garage to the highest level so I can get a good angle. Also where I can jump to it since it's not that far. I aim as I hear yelling.

"YOU CAN DO SHIT TO ME. MY FRIEND/LEADER WILL HELP ME AND MURDER ALL OF YOU. SO DON'T EVEN FUCKING TRY SINCE SHE'LL MURDER YOU ALL WITH HER A KNIFE AND HER BARE HANDS. SO DON'T GET START ON THE CREW AND WHAT THEY'LL DO" Kaila yells. I felt rage boil as I aim down sights.

I see a guy pointing a gun at Kaila with everyone as well. I load the sniper and think '3', I aim '2' and I put my finger on the trigger then think '1.'

I fire at get a headshot then I hear "WHO THE HELL DID THAT."

"I DID AND IF YOU EVEN TRY TO HURT HER I WILL GET MY CREW TO SLAUGHTER YOU SO BACK OFF" I yell.

I jump and land on the building. They look at me and laugh then me and Kaila go back to back. Kaila with a AK and throwing knives. We nod and I aim shooting as it starts. Kaila throws a throwing knife getting it in a person's chest. I aim again then a someone in the shoulder. Kaila brings out her AK and sprays bullets till she gets low on ammo.

She throws the empty and reloads. Then a bullets flies pass me and Kalia's heads, arms, legs, stomachs, shoulders and more. Somehow we haven't got shot yet. We are running out of ammo now all we have are some throwing knives and some explosives. I throw a grenade and kills a couple of people.

I notice more cars are showing up. "Their bringing backup to kill us. Looks like this is the end Jazzy" Kaila says.

I growl as I say "No I refuse to die without saying I love you Star (code name) with all my heart."

Kaila glances at me and says "Love you too Jazzy."

We go to each other then peck as we go to someone back us with her throwing a knife and me throwing a C4 at them then push them back then trigger the button. Then we hear a familiar motorcycle and someone yelling "IF YOU DON'T FUCKING BACK OFF MY PEOPLE OH LORD HELP ME."

Then everyone see Sammy's or should I say Z's motorcycle. She gets off the motorcycle and she has her usual double pistols, five throwing knives, katana and scythe with her.

An evil grin creeps her face as she says "What do you think your doing."

"Oh, oh, n-nothing Z-Z" one person says in fear as she takes a step forward.

They all stare in fear of what she'll do. She takes out her 5 throwing knives and says "Star, Jazzy you know the drill."

We get down as Z finishes this by killing off the rest of them as we go to my car by jumping to the garage highest level. We get to my car but, before that we kiss. A long and passionate one.

We smile at each other. Then get to the car with Kaila driving. The perfect song plays Krewella-Enjoy The Ride. Since are lives is like this. A ride of excitement, freedom, danger and so much happiness. As the song starts we sing along to it.

Oh man we are gonna have a lot of things to talk about at the apartment. With a lot of fangirling and screaming of ship name also about ships.

Your welcome also 3 updates in different stories HELL YEAH I'M ACTIVE OF ONCE XDDD So I hope yo enjoyed