Somewhere To Run- Merome (Preview)

MEH IS SOWWY FOR SLOW UPDATE. TO REPAY YE IMMA GIVE YOU ALL A PREVIEW OF A STORY ON @Nani_Playz THAT I MADE. SO SEE YE LATER also for Merome one shot/shippers

*??? POV*

I run along the uneven rooftops in panic and terrified for my life. The red and blue lights in my vision. I then hear "YAAAHHOOOOOOOO." From the corner of my eye, I see a familiar figure with a hat on their head. I see them land on the rooftop next to me close by.

"AYE MITCH ISN'T THIS FUN" I hear the figure close by yelling. I look at him like he's crazy then I yell back "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY. THIS IS NOT FUN."

I turn around to see everyone else behind us. Running on different rooftops some higher, some lower but still we are sticking together.

'Maybe. This won't be as bad as I thought' I think as I jump to the next rooftop.

~Let's see some different parts~

I carefully walk through the crowds of people surrounding me. I see a bunch of drinks and people getting drunk. And more smoking cigarettes or weed. I look around for everyone.

I grab a drink and take a sip of it so I can stay sober yet drink. I see some of my friends taking huge drinks like gin, vodka, whiskey, tequila shots, rum and more shit that I can even name.

I then see someone with a bacca hat just taking sips of his drink. I move pass people to get next to him. I see a familiar smirk on his face as I soon feel soft lips against mine.

~Skips~

I hear voices yell "EVERYONE RUN COPS ARE HERE." I see everyone panic and run around. I then notices a group of people just calmly walking to the backyard. I curiously follow them and see them climbing the wooden fence. Some jumping the fence while one of them climb to the rooftop of the two story house. His hat one his head, they turn to me and wink at my direction. I feel a blush slowly creep onto my cheeks but I quickly snap back to reality.

I look at the fence and the rooftop. I then start to climb the fence then climb to the roof. 'Looks like I'm going after a ghost' I think to myself as I run after the person who winked at me.

~Skiiiip~

I continue to hear screams and yells of my friends. I bury my head into my boyfriend's chest and I feel him rubbing his hand threw my light brown hair. "Everything is find. I'll go up their and tell them to back down before they start to fight" he says looking at me with worry and sadness. I shake my head and say "No. I want you to stay right here."

I feel him nod and say "Okay I'll do whatever you want." I smile at the thought of him and me side by side. No matter what.

~Skips~

I drive through the narrow streets of the city. I quickly hear other cars speeding towards me. I smirk and look in the tiny mirror seeing them all behind me. 'Time to show off Mitch' I think as I turn I grab the gear lever and turn it to reverse.

Then it does a 360 and I'm in the opposite lane, I then press on the gas. And it goes full speed. I see the light barely on yellow as I quickly drive. As I pass the light it turns red. And I see all of the people following me, driving the other way.

Then I see all the cars drive out of alleyways, other streets and even from the same street I was just in.

I smile as I see his car. As we drive to the entrance of the abandoned warehouse. When we all get out I run to him and I jump then hug him.

They all laugh at us. I hear some of them yell "I SHIP IT." We laugh even more, then I feel him peck my cheek. And I turn away, blushing.

~Skips~

We laugh as my boyfriend rages as Sky screws him over in egg wars. After that Jason screws him over and Ty kills him. And out of the game.

He slams his hands on the desk. I hug him from behind, nuzzling my head into his shoulder whispering, "It's okay, babe it's only a game."

I see him calm down quickly and he turns around to look at me with his deep brown eyes. Then we kiss, and hear some claps with them yell "GET SOOOOME BOYYYSSS."

We see some of our friends at our door. I look at my boyfriend with the same idea.

We then say at the same time "Thanks for ruining the moment." They all smile and nod. And I hear an Australian accent say "NO PROBLEM GUYS."

We roll our eyes at them as we laugh.

~Skips~

I struggle to climb the building. I peak to see if anyone is their. All I see is people walking to the vent and climbing in. I start to panic but I keep it cool. As soon as they all go into the vent, I pull myself up. Then quietly follow them.

I then see someone familiar in front of me. As soon as they say "Mitch what are you doing here." I knew who it was.

~Skips~

I smile and laugh at the memories of me and him. And all the group. Now, It's my fault he's gone, captured, he's M.I.A.

He protected me when I was weak, confused and in need of help. Now.....he's in the same situation but, worse.

He's gone because of me.
Because I was weak.
A coward.
Now I need somewhere to run.

With just me and him.

To run away.

I'm Mitchell Hughes, 16 years old track star. And I'm in love with 16 year old, Jerome Aceti. One of the mysterious members, of Team Crafted.

This is my or should I say. Our. Journey, adventure, life.
Let's see how we find
Somewhere to run.

Heeeeeyyy Z here. And this isn't planned out, all of these will be edited and completely different from the official chapter. But I need to rewrite the Prologue and Chapter 1. So yeah.....
Also THANK YOOOOOOOUUUUU FOR ALL SUPPORT AND SUGGESTIONS FOR ONESHOTS.

Also for 200 followers I'll either unpublish stories and remake them or publish Good Girls Go Bad. And unpublish most stories and slowly edit them also adding more chapters. Posting a story part everyday until all drafts and chapters are done.

Is that good for you guys? Because I'm doing that for 200 followers :3

So I HOPE YE ENJOY AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE
ZOMBIE OUT~