Battlefield (Minicat)

*Mini POV*

Don't try to explain your mind, I know what's happened here

'Ugh, why does Tyler always wanna complain about the littlest thing' I think to myself as I kneel down close to the water of the lake in the forest that me and Tyler found when we were kids.    

One minute it's love and suddenly it's like a battlefield 

I smile as I remember us playing around as kid. I tear falls from my eye and I whisper "What happened to us Tyler."

 One word turns to a...Why is it the smallest things that tear us down 

"We were so happy. Now, we are always arguing, I wish we can be like when we were kids" I say and look at my reflection in the lake.    

My world's nothing when you don't...I'm not here without a shield. Can't go back now  

'And almost every time we fight.. 

Both hands tied behind my back with nothing oh no

Somehow I always lose the fight' I think.

These times when we climb so fast to fall again. Why we  gonna fall for it now

'Every time things get good something drives up an argument' I think as I feel a familiar hand an my own. I look at the person to see it Tyler, my heart flutters.

I never meant to start a war, you know I never wanna hurt you. Don't even what we're fighting for   

"I'm sorry Mini for all the arguments I've started. I also want it to like we were kids" Tyler says very guilty which is very rare to see him like this. 

Why does love feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield (2x)

I smile and hold his hand. He looks up at me and I smile as I see the ocean blue eyes I love. Then say "Maybe we can be like when we were kids."

Why does love always feel like 

"Maybe we can" Tyler says starting to get up and I get up after him as we walk somewhere I never seen.

Can't swallow our pride, neither of us wanna raise that flag  hhmmmm....

It is beautiful it has very beautiful flowers in one spot. With light green grass that is kind of long that blows in the wind.  

If we can't surrender then we both gonna lose what we had oh no

"Tyler when did you find this" I ask in shock of how beautiful this place is.  

Both hands tied behind my back with nothing (Nothing) oh no

He grabs my hand and spins me in his arms.

These times when we climb so fast to fall again. Why we gonna fall for it now

I smile as look at each other in the eyes. He looks into my emerald green eyes and I look into his ocean blue eyes. 

Tyler smiles and sings "I never meant to start a war, you know I never wanna hurt you. Don't even what we're fighting for."

 I smile and continue "Why does love feel like...." I wait for him.

"A battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield. Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield " we both sing. 

"Guess you better go get you armor (Get your armor)" I sing and poke Tyler in the chest.  

Get your armor (Get your armor)

Tyler smirks and pick him up and spins him around kissing me on the cheek. 

Guess you better go get you armor (Get your armor)  

I pout and say "Come on your can do better that Ty."

Get your armor (Get your armor)

He smiles than picks me up and we look into each others eyes. 

Guess you better go get your....

He slowly lowers me and we kiss passionately.  

We could pretend that we are friends tonight, OH! And in the morning we'll wake up and we'll be alright

I sliding down and my feet hit the ground then my arms find there way around Tyler's neck. His arm wrap around my waste.

Cause, baby we don't have to fight. And I don't want this love to feel like...

We look into each other eyes and I say "Tyler..."

A battlefield! OH! (3x)

"Yeah Mini" he says.

Why does love always feel like...a battlefield! Oh! (3x)

"Can we stop fighting. Because, I don't wanna fight anymore. Promise me, we won't fight" I say and look into his eyes.

Guess you better go get you armor

 Tyler looks into my eyes and says "Of course Mini. Anything for you."

I never meant to start a war, you know I never wanna hurt you. Don't even what we're fighting for   

I smile and hug him tight then kiss him slowly and passionately.

Why does love always feel like...a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield (2x)  

We break this kiss and he rest his head on my head then we stand there for a bit taking in this beautiful that we'll never forget. 

Guess you better go get you armor (Get your armor)  

I yawn and he asks "Mini, wanna go home."

Get your armor (Get your armor)

"Yeah, I wanna go home" I say and grab his hand.

Guess you better go get you armor (Get your armor)  

He holds my hand and we start walking to the end of the meadow.

Get your armor (Get your armor)

We start walking away from the place that we meet, became friends, confessed are love, and fixed are problems.

Why does love always feel like... 

I turn and look at the beautiful place that held all these memories.

Wo-o-oah! Oh! 

Tyler looks at me and we continue walking.

Why does love always feel like... 

We walk out the forest and Tyler smiles as we hold hands.

Wo-o-oah! Ohh! ...A battlefield... 

We then walk down the street to our house. We enter to see Sparky and Kino jump on us.

..A battlefield 

We smile even more when they walk away. We look at each other one more time and kiss even more. Then we say at the same time and sing "I never meant to start a war, you know I never wanna hurt you. Don't even what we're fighting for."

HELLO EVERYONE IT'S MEH ZOMBIE and this is my first one-shot. I know, I know I'm shit at fluff and I'm cheesy as fuck but, screw it....Also do ye have any request you guys want meh to do and I'll try and get them out as fast as I can. (If I'm not a lazy fuck) Okay, okay I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next update ZOMBIE OUT~