How they React to dirty pick up lines II

Chazz;
"Hey Y/N,have you ever seen Chazz blush before?" Alexis had asked you suddenly ,you had to think for a moment to find the answer to her question. "Honestly ,I have never seen him blush before. I don't think he shows any other emotion besides ,being salty"Alexis had giggled at your statement before getting an idea,she quickly grabbed your arm and lead you to her dorm."I have an idea, how about I show you some dirty pick up lines I'm sure one of them is bound to work!"As you both got to her dorm ,she made you sit on the bed while she grabbed her laptop googling random pick up lines ,as you both read them out loud you couldn't help yourself but laugh."Hey Y/N you should use this one on him"Before you could even ask what did it read ,she wrote it down on a small piece of paper and handed it to you."Now don't open it until you see him ,I want it to be a surprise for the both you"She winked ,and texted chazz for you letting him know to meet you out front."Alexis ,if this makes me look like an idiot I'm gonna tell Jaden that you have the worlds biggest crush on him."As you stood up alexis sat there frozen looking at you shocked ,before she could even say anything you walk out of the room nervously. Once you made your way out the dorms ,you found chazz standing out front looking around for you; once you made way your over to him you took a deep breath."Y/N is everything okay ,you looked like you saw a ghost" he asked with concerned you ,just nodded and began opening the piece of paper."I just had to tell you something ,after I tell you I pray you don't find this weird."Chazz nodded and you began to read what the paper said."I wish you were a bar of soap so I can feel you all over my body."Once you finished reading the letter you looked up at chazz,who was blushing so hard he had to look the other way."Y-Y/N ,I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff. Well since I know ,I had to take a shower later care to join me?"He looked at you with a little smirk,let's just say he wasn't the only.blushing for the rest of the day.

Zane
During lunch one day,Jaden and Jesse were sitting with you talking about dirty pick up lines they had heard from a movie ,which sparked a little idea in your head. Since being Zane ,he wasn't really one to show emotion. You wanted to test out a pick up line just to see how he would react ,which you dedicded to ask the partners in crime Jaden and Jesse. "Hey ,can you guys give me a couple pick up lines? I wanna try something with them"You asked timdly afraid of being laughed,the two boys just looked at you in shock."what!? The most innocent person I know wants to use a dirty pick up line!?"Jaden started to laugh,while Jesse nudged his shoulder."Yeah of course ,I'll give you a couple since Jaden is being a weirdo at the moment."You just nodded as Jesse started telling you a bunch of pick up lines,after he was done you got up from the table and went to go look for Zane. You saw that he was sitting in the library going through his deck not really paying attention to anybody. You went to sit In front of him clearing your throat ,which caught his attention he looked up at you with a straight face."is there something I can help you with Y/N?"he set his deck down looking at you to give you his full attention,you started at his face for a moment before nodding."yes there is ,there's something I've been wanting to say to you but I'm a little afraid"you laughed nervous while you began to play with your hair ,Zane gently moved your hand so he be able to hold it. "You can tell me anything ,you don't have to be afraid"he stated while rubbing your hand ,while he did this you began o relax. "Well Jaden and Jesse helped me out with something ,and I hope you don't think I'm some type of weirdo but ,You're just like my little toe, because I'm going to bang you on every piece of furniture in my home." You looked at Zane nervously as he began to have a little light blush on his cheek while laughing. "y/n thats probably the cutest thing I've heard you say!"He kept laughing for a good minute before looking at you with a straight face. "I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight."He winked at you before picking up his deck,you just sat there blushing hard trying to figure out did he really just say that.

Jack;
While trying to get Jacks attention while he was just ranting about how people should stop calling dueling on bikes a thing ,its dueling on motorcycles. You just sighed annoyed as he kept going on and on for a good hour ,before you got an idea in your head which was saying a dirty pick up line. That would surely shut him up ,right? You began thinking to yourself of random pick up lines to say."Hey Jack are you a horse?"you began to sit up properly while looking at the ranting man before you."No why the hell would you even ask me that?"He looked at you offended ,before he could get one more word in you beat him to it."Oh such a shame ,will I still be able to ride you like one?"You smiled innocently while jack was to stunned for words with his face beginning to become bright red,let's just say there was no more ranting for the rest of that day.