Jaden Yuki

"Babbbbbeee!" You heard your brown bearded boyfriend whine for the tenth time this morning. The reason for his whining? He wanted to duel you ,since nobody else wanted to. You rubbed your head while looking at your childish boyfriend."Fine ,I'll duel you but on one condition. If I beat you,you can't ask me again for the rest of the month." Jadens eyes went wide ,as he heard of what you said he quickly nodded his excited beginning to get excited. You both set up your duel disks and being to duel ,surprisingly Jaden didn't even go easy on you he was really focused on winning. I guess you can say he didn't want to lose ,and stop dueling you for the rest of the month. "See y/n ,I got this duel in the bag there's not way you can beat me especially with my elemental hero's deck! Get ready to lose babe!" Jaden shouted with excitement,little did he know this duel wasn't gonna last for long. "Okay Jaden since you think you got this in the bag ,I'm gonna ruin that. Now I special summon my favorite card of all time my Madolche Queen Tiaramisu ,with her special ability I'm gonna be able to win this duel! Now my queen ,attack Jaden's life points directly!" She did as you told her to ,after her attack Jadens's life points went to zero ,as that happened Jaden fell on his knees and pouted like a child. "No fair,I want a rematch!" He crossed his arms as you walked over to him laughing,you sat down next to him shaking his head."Sorry my love ,but you ain't gonna get one until next month. I won the bet so that will give you time to figure out a way to beat me,which I don't think you'll find one!" You began to laugh as jaden wrapped his arms around your waist ,he rested his onto your shoulder and sighed dramatically. "Fine you win,I love you"You smiled to yourself as he said that."I love you too Jay"