Wedding Party

We walked to the town square, "It looks beautiful" I said, "It's all for you babe" Luke replied, When we got close Luke and I sat down in chairs at a table, I looked around and seen people bring gifts and put them on a table I couldn't stop smiling. I notice the waiter is walking towards us with a bottle of champagne and asked if we wanted two glasses, Luke and I nodded our heads and the waiter poured us glasses of champagne.

Sookie came up to me and gave me a hug, "I'm happy for the both of you", she gave Luke a hug aswell. Jackson hugged and kissed my cheek, "Congrats Luke you finally got her to be your wife, Lorelai best wishes to you, Sookie and I hope you have the best life together" I stood up and gave them both a hug, when Sookie and Jackson left, Luke pulled me towards him, He pulls me down I slowly sit on his lap the entire time he's kissing my neck I start giggling, "I love you Mrs Danes" ," I love you too Mr Danes."

Rory stood up from her table and clinked her champagne glass to get everybody's attention, " I just want to make a toast about Mr and Mrs Danes. Luke you alway's took care of me ever since I was little, Ever since I was little and you were there I couldn't wait to call you my dad I love you now and alway's. Mom sometimes you told me you could never find love again but you have, Luke will be there for the rest of your life to take care of us and we take care of him. Mom ,Dad I love you."

After Rory sat down I got all teary , I wiped away the tears and saw Jess stand up and clinked his glass. "My toast won't be as good as Rory's but it's not a competition or is it?, anyway I just want to say quickly Lorelai and Rory welcome to the family, I hope you both like it and dad I hope you have the greatest time with your new wife, be nice, be kind and last thing be loving, I love you mom and dad."

Everyone applauded after each toast, " Will Mr and Mrs Danes come out to the floor and dance". A thousand Years song starts while Luke and I headed for the dance floor. After we finished dancing I asked the man if I could sing a song and everyone else dance to it. He agreed to me singing, while I'm singing Fast Car I saw Luke dancing with Liz and Rory is dancing with marty but Jess is sitting alone.

After I sang the song I asked Jess if he would want to dance the next song with me, he nodded his head. Heart on fire song starts while Jess and I are dancing. When we left the dance floor, I checked my phone to see the time I am amazed how late it has gotten. Luke put his arms around me and kissed my neck, "What are you doing Mrs Danes?" he asked, "Just checking the time" I explained, "What's the time?" he asked, "It's 6pm" I anwsered, Luke took my hand and told everyone we had to leave for the honeymoon that Luke has planned.

Everyone gave Luke and I hugs and told us to enjoy our honeymoon, they will see us soon, all the women asked me if I can share every detail we did on the honeymoon when we came back and I promised that I will. Luke and I headed for the limo saying just married on the back, before we hopped in the limo,I threw the boquet behind me and hopped in, I wheeled down the window and gave every body a air kiss and saw Rory standing there with the bouqet in her hands.