He came back

Sookie ran up to me and we hugged while I cried louder, I couldn't handle losing Cletus but I know he's somewhere safe. Sookie and I walked inside the dragonfly, Michelle walked up and hugged me.

"Are you alright Lorelai?" Michelle asked

I shook my head and walked behind the desk and looked at the computer to see Cletus and Desdemona with me between them both, I smiled at the memory but cried because Cletus isn't with us anymore, I wiped the tears away and looked up to see the veterinarian in front of me with a frown on his face.

" I'm sorry for your loss" he said

"Thank you" I said

He walked behind the desk and hugged me, I have to admit he smells nice, I closed my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder until I heard a cough, I opened my eyes and saw Sookie standing there with a smile on her face.

"Sorry for the interruption" Sookie said

"It's alright, I was about to leave anyway" he said, he picked up a pen and a sticky note, he wrote on it and left, I looked down and saw that he wrote.

'Here's my number, if you need to call me for anything, 0463 914 524, name's Ray by the way.

I smiled at the number he left me, I looked up and saw Sookie waiting. I walked over to her and we walked to the kitchen, I tried a bunch of food, she made cupcakes, spaghetti ballanase, chocolate truffles and Chili garlic grilled chicken with avocado- cherry salsa. I tried each one of them, they all tasted magnificent, but Sookie told me to choose a favorite, I kept tasting each one and finally got my answer.

"I love the chili garlic grilled chicken with avocado- cherry salsa" I answered

"Good, I never made that before and was scared It wasn't going to be good" Sookie said

I left the kitchen and walked to my desk, I saw Michel approach me and smiled.

"I need to talk to you, I was going to call you about it but I will ask you now" Michel said

"Okay, go ahead" I said

"I was wondering if you could take care of paw-paw for me tonight?" Michel asked

"Sure Michel" I said

"Thank you, I'll see you later" Michel said, turning around leaving.

I saw a couple enter, walking towards me, I opened the book with all the bookings in.

"Hello my name is Lorelai, how may I help you?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Yes hello, I was wondering if we could make a booking?" The man said

"Okay, let me look here" I said looking through the book for the next free room.

"The next free space is on 12th of July" I said smiling

"Isnt that Wednesday?" The man asked

"Yes it is sir" I said

"Awesome, can we book for then please"

"Sure thing, what your name?" I asked

"Gabriel Novak" Gabriel replied

I wrote in the book his name and I typed it on the computer as well.

"Can I have your phone number just in case we need to call you?" I asked

"Sure, 0471 926 372" Gabriel said

I typed his number in the computer and smiled at Gabriel and asked him for his email address and his address.

"I live at 15 carrot court, I know weird name but that's what they called it  and my email is GabVak25@Hotmail.com.au" Gabriel said

I typed all the information in the computer and told Gabriel he is booked in for 12th of July, we both smiled, he thanked me and left, I looked at the computer screen and admired my job, I heard the door open and close with out looking up I said.

"Hello welcome to the Dragonfly Inn how can I help you?" I said

"Yes I just wanted to see if you wanted to go to dinner with me tonight?" The guy asked

I thought to myself, that's not lukes voice, who is it? I better look up and make eye contact to see who it is, I looked up and met up with handsome brown eyes, he smiled.

"Ray?" I asked

_________________________________

A/N

I'm sorry it took so long. But I hope you enjoy it thanks and remember to vote, comment and share to get more chapters.