Chapter 6

Hey Guyzz!!

Here's another chapter.

Enjoy!!!

Pari's POV

Oh god now how can I ignore Manpreet ???? I thought while going to the dance room. It's been five days I didn't talk to Manpreet. He did tr y to talk to me but I ignore him. I do feel really bad but what can I do I don't want Manpreet to get hurt by Rohan and his friends.

 Today I have dance class. I'm participating in a dance competition and today is the first day for practice.

I entered inside the room and saw people gathering together.

Everyone come here. My dance teacher said standing infront of the students.

Today I'm going to make pairs for you. This competition theme is "couple dance". So I'm going to give you students slips. In each slip there will be a number. After you all get your number I will write two numbers each in the board. The number that is written with your number will be your partner. So start finding your partner and after finding your partner start practicing and remember no complains

Really a couple dance. God plz give me a good partner.

Ok so my number is 19 and my partner number is 14. So I have to find my partner. Great!

Oh god where is number 14.

Excuse me are you number 19? A familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw ............... oh no Manpreet....... why him god????

Pari you are number 19??? He said with those cute hazel eyes gazing me. I really missed him.

Yeah and I guess You are number 14.

Yeah. He said giving a small smile.

There was a awkward silence between us. 

So i think we should practice. He said trying to break the silence.

Ok. I said giving a fake smile.

God if Rohan finds out he will surely kill me and Manpreet.

We went to a place where nobody else was. He offered his hand.

May I have this dance please. He said with a goofy grin on his face.

I laughed at him and took his hand.

He then put his hand on my waist and I put my hand on his shoulder.

When he placed his hand on my waist I felt shivers inside my body. 

We practised for 1 hour and then took a break for awhile. 

I do feel happy and safe around him but I dont want him to be hurt because of me.

Hey Pari? Manpreet said 

Yes.

What are you thinking about you look like you were thinking about something deeply. He said having a concerned face.

Nothing I was just thinking about something random. Nothing to worry about.

Ok if you say so. By the way can I ask you something? Manpreet asked if it was something important.

Yeah of course. Oh god don't tell me that he is going to ask.............

Why were you ignoring me in the past five days?

Great I knew he was going to ask me this. What am I going to say now?

I can't tell. I said turning my face the other way.

He then hold my face with both of his hand so I can face him.

Tell me Pari plz. Is there something bothering you or did I do something wrong. If I did something wrong I'm sorry but plz don't ignore me.

I couldn't control my tears anymore.I started to cry on Manpreet's chest.

He then wrapped his arms around me. I cried for awhile then realized that I was crying on him so I pulled him away.

Pari what happened plz tell me. He said holding my hand.

Rohan said that if I hang out with you then he will beat you up........ thats why I was ignoring you I didn't want you be hurt because of me.

That bastard. Manpreet said turning red because of anger.

Why didn't you tell me this before.

I'm sorry Manpreet.

Its ok but let me tell you one thing because of Rohan I am not going to leave you. I don't care if he beats me up all I want is to be with you.

Be with me???? I said blushing.

U-U-U-H-H i mean I want to be with my best friend. He also said blushing.

But I don't want you to be hurt because of me.

Don't worry nothing will happen to me. 

Are you sure?

Yes I'm sure. Now smile for me.

Hehe here you go. I said giving him a big grin.

I think we should go to our classes. I said looking at the time. We were the only one in the room.

Yeah your right.

See you later. I said waving bye to him.

I'm so happy today. I hope nothing goes wrong now.

***************************************************************

How was the chapter ????

If you liked it then plz click the vote button and also don't forget to comment.

Bye see you guys in the next chapter.