Chapter 5~ My Dream Come True

'I think I'll see if Sebastian can show me to my room.' I thought. No need to worry about being in dark hall alone with him. He was just a demon after all. No matter what I told myself, I still felt a spark of nervousness.

I looked in the mirror at my mark. "Yep. I going to hell for this." I said to myself out loud. Oh well, what's done is done. 'I wouldn't change a thing.' I thought with a small smile.

I peeked out into the hall looking for the tall butler. "Sebastian?" He was still there.

"Yes, Lady Alice?" Sebastian said, looking up.

"Could you show me where I will be staying?" I asked, trying to sound as polite as possible.

"Of course, and in the future, it is past the study, take a left, and its three doors down to the right. Follow m-." Sebastian was cut of as loud bangs and large crashes sounded through the halls. A girl screamed. He sighed in frustration before facing me. "I'm sorry, but I must attend to whatever that was." He said apologetically. Turning, he walked away and was swallowed by the shadows.

I wrapped the towel tighter around me before picking up my clothes and Patagonia bag. Stepping out onto the wooden floor, my feet screamed in protest. It was so cold! I hopped onto the red carpet trailing down the middle to avoid the wood floors. Walking down the hall I thought back to Sebastian directions. "Let's see, right or....Left!" I said to myself. 'Now three doors down to the left?' I thought, opening the door.

"Wow..." I was awestruck by the beauty of the environment I entered. The room wasn't a bedroom at all, but a sitting room. The ceiling rose high above me, elaborately carved with high glass windows, plush furniture and polished chestnut wooden tables.

"Ah, what a pretty young girl." A voice said, making me freeze and shiver. I turned around to find a man, Chinese by the looks of it, sitting in a lounge chair. His attire screamed Chinese noble, green with intricate golden thread designs. A girl sat in his lap, staring at me with a cold indifference. "Is the young Lord going to grace us with his presence?" He asked. It was Lau and Ran-Mao.

"Um...I'm afraid I don't know, I was just in the bath. I'm just trying to find my room."

His face tilted slightly as he looked at her towel. "I see."

I backed out of the room, Lau's eyes watching my movements. What a creepy guy! I thought as I walked across the hall and towards the other door. I almost dropped my towel as I bumped into someone.

"Watch where your going, you-!" Ciel stopped, looked, then his cheeks colored. "Erm, yes, um, Where are your clothes!?" He asked, or yelled really.

"I have no idea! Don't yell at me you little twit!" I yelled back. "Respect those older than you!"

Ciel's face turned back to its normal pale color as he looked at my forehead, eyes wide.

Shit!

"You...." His words failed him. "You've made a contract with a demon!" He sputtered.

'Damn. Damn! DAMN!' I cursed myself. "Yes." I finally said. The only comfort I could gain from the situation was the fact that Lau had probably been too busy looking at my body to notice the symbol on my forehead. Not a very good one Alice... I thought to myself

Ciel stood silently for a moment. "Which one? Who is it?"

"Ambrose, but Claude is a demon too." I said, looking down like a child being scolded.

He stared at me, realization lighting up his eyes. "That's why the queen sent you! You have two demons on your side, so you must be very accomplished at solving cases!" Ciel paused. "Does Claude obey you two?"