My human mate

Thanks for all the reads and votes guys! soon i will start dedicating chapters to people
MY HUMAN MATE; CHAPTER 7

COLES P.O.V.

When I woke up I could immediately tell something was wrong with Allison. I had a feeling it was about me marking her.
I didn't really want to deal with that right now, and I seriously considered not going to school. But I know I shouldn't run away from my problems.
But I talked with my dad yesterday and he said it was impossible for a werewolf to be mated with a human. He said something is defiantly wrong with me being will Alison.

And he said i couldn't be mates with her.
I obviously didn't take that so well.

And that's why you can assume that I don't really want to deal with a raging pissed off Allison when I probably couldn't even see her anymore. Which made me want to go run out onto the highway.

Plus with Alison now being marked and not completely mated, she will be EXTREMELY emotional. And she won't be able to get mad. So I imagine being with her will have a lot of tears.

But I, being the man I am, got up and went to school, although I was extremely depressed. I went.

As soon as I got there I saw Allison waiting in her truck for me. We made eye contact and I knew she wanted me to come up and meet her in there.
I dragged my feet over to her truck and slowly got it.
She put her hand on my arm, and I immediately got even more sad. I probably wouldn't be able to see her again.
Thanks to my dad.
I was drawn out of my thoughts when I heard Allison's beautiful voice.
"Please explain." She gently whispered.
"God I'm going to miss you."
"What?! Miss me why?" She asked sounding annoyed now.
"It's a lot of explaining and you can't get mad, literally you can't get mad, so you might start crying instead.."
"I DON'T FUCKING CARE JUST TELL ME!" She yelled out, Tears already rushing down her face.
"Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry," I whispered out.
I hugged her close too me as tears slowly started to roll done my face also.
"You can't leave me." she whispered. "You just can't. Especially not after what you did. I don't know how but I don't think I could live without you. I would end up dying. You just CAN'T!" she told me.
"I know. Im going to figure this out. We will have to talk to my dad about it though. If anything he would know what we could do."
"Okay. After school. But now please explain why you bite me."
"Okay, you might not believe this though...''
"Just fucking tell me cole." Allison said calmly.
"Well do you believe in, werewolf's?"
¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•
ALLISON'S P.O.V.
"No way! This is awesome!"
I screamed out while taking a seat on the forest ground.
Cole walked up to me and put his head in my lap as I started to pet his fur.
"Why aren't I one?" I asked. He did a little shrug thing.
"Can you make me one?" I genuinely asked him.
I really wanted to be one. How cool would that be? being a werewolf? and then me and Cole could be mated and not have to worry about it.

I was truly stunned when cole shifted for me. When he first explained all the werewolf stuff it was hard to believe, but once I saw him, it all sort of made sense. It felt right. Surprisingly.

And god, i think cole is even sexier as a wolf.
I hugged him close too me.
Everything felt right, being with cole, especially. Like we were made for each other. Which we apparently were by the goddess but ya know whatever.

Cole got up and walked behind the tree agin.
"Aw come on cole! I like you in wolf form. You're so soft!"
I heard him bark and not long after he was stepping back into my view while pulling his shirt back over his head.

"I'm not going to turn you into a wolf Allison."
"Why not?" I asked making a pouty face.
"Do you know how painful that would be? Besides, you're a perfect human. Why mess that up?"
"Tell my dad that." I grumbled under my breath.
"I'm a werewolf, I heard that."
"Stupid werewolf hearing," I grumbled again.
"Heard that one also." He said while plopping down next to me.
"You still haven't explained why I can't become a werewolf."
"Yes I did!It would be very painful."
"I think I've experienced some pretty painfully things already, I'm pretty used to it."

Cole frowned.
"I'm sorry about last night Allison. I didn't know that you walking away would cause the separation to start. And I probably shouldn't have said those things. I was just really upset and I tend to get pretty mean when I'm frustrated." He explained while wrapping his arm around my waist.
His hand rested on my hip bone.
Which made me very,very, uncomfortable. But I couldn't resist it. He was my mate after all. But what if he found out about my problem. He would for sure be completely pissed, and very stressed out. I couldn't let that happen to him. We already have a lot with us not being allowed to be mates,even though we are.

I quickly stood up just thinking about that.
"We have to get to class cole. It's our first day back from being suspended and I've already missed my first period class."
"We don't have to go to school."
"Yes, we do."
"No. We don't."

I gave him a stern look and he gave one right back.

Eventually he gave in.
"Fine well go back to school." He grumbled.
I smiled.
"I know. We were going to go back from the start."
He shook his head at me.
"Come on. Lets go before the next bell rings."
¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•€¥•€
AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey guys, sorry for the way late update. And sorry its so short. I hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter I will start dedicating to people because I was so exited with how many reads and votes I have gotten so far.
And if you would like to get it dedicated to I suggest you make yourself noticed by commenting. But you don't have too. But tell me what you think! Love you guys!
-Maia.