Nightmares & Sex

*Roy's P.O.V*
I woke up at 3:30 in the morning to soft crying. I turned to where Rose was laying down next to me. She was sitting up in ball covering her mouth. "Why are crying, baby girl?" " Uhhh.... No reason sorry I woke you up". "Its okay. Hey,hey....shhh" I said as I pulled Rose onto my lap. As I put my arms around her I saw that she was still covering her mouth. "Baby girl why do you still have your mouth covered?" " Because if I don't I will wake up the whole pack and then I'll get bullied again". "So what your saying is you're covering your mouth to silence the sobs?". She nodded her head. "Why baby girl?". "Because I am already useless I don't want to have the pack mad me because they didn't get enough rest. Sorry I woke you up". "Baby girl it's okay". I said as layed her back down on the bed. And pulled her close to me. I smiled when she snuggled against my chest. "Go back to sleep baby girl". "Okay". As Rose fell asleep she started to twist and turn. She kept rubbing against my friend. I growled and held her body still. She turned back to face. I seen that she was awake. She started to kiss me. I immediately responded. As she put her hand around my neck to deepen the kiss. She moaned again. As I now was straddled above her. She wrapped her legs around my torso. "Rose" I moaned. I started grinding against her. "Roy please. Please" she moaned. All of sudden an amazing scent filled the room. Where my lips met Rose's there were sparks all over the place. I pulled back and saw her wide eyes. "Mine" was all I said and captured her lips with another kiss and started to grind faster.
As I broke away I took off my shirt and tossed it somewhere. I took off Rose's shirt too. As I wiggled out of my pants she stripped her shorts off. I kissed her more deeply and said "I, Roy Hin, accept you,Rose Floy , as my Second Chance Mate." Thank You" was all she said as she moaned again. I unclasped her bra slid it out from under her and threw it in the direction of the shirt. As I started to kiss down her jawline I sucked and licked until I got the spot where her shoulder and neck meet. I let my canines extend and bit down. She moaned and arched her back in ecstasy. I lick where I bit her and the bleeding stopped. I kissed my way down to her heaving chest and sucked on each nipple. She moaned as her grip got tighter. As I moved lower and got to the edge of her panties I looked back up at her. She nodded her head. That's all I needed to stripp off her underwear. I placed light soft kisses on her inner thighs and and she moaned again. "Please Roy I need you. I want you." As she said that I ran finger on her most sacred place. She moaned again. I set my lips upon her sacred place and sucked and licked everywhere. She moaned so loud as I darted my tongue in and out. " I promise I'll be gentle" I said. "Okay" I slowly slid into her and let her get used to it. "The pain has subsided" She said. As I pulled out and thrusted back into her she moaned again. I captured my lips with hers. "Harder". Was all she said. "Mmmm".