{Chapter 4}

OLI'S POV
Okay so today is the day that we go to LA... Vidcon is next week and us boys want to go over early...

The boys are: Joe;Capsar;Conor;Cal (freezy) and Joe (Weller). The boys are all single... Apart from Joe, he's dating Lizzie's best mate from primary...

Caspar and I told him that it would cause problems but he didn't listen... I figured he wanted kids because she has children... Maybe Eliza's friend reminds Joe of Eliza and that's why he doesn't want to let her go?

Anyway it's not my situation to get involved in... Last time I got defensive about Eliza, Joe accused me of still liking her I mean she has Beau now...

When Joe came back from LA last year him and Caspar decided to move out therefore Joe and Caspar have separate apartments... So first I called for Caspar, he came out straight away, I was kinda hoping it would be the same for Joe but we all know that Joe is gonna take ten times longer!

As Caspar and I pull up outside his apartment we see a Mini Cooper parked outside... That can only mean one thing; Nelle is here... Great!

As I get out of the car I walk up to the door and hear laughing inside... I knock on the door and joe answers!

Oli: you ready mate?

Joe: Yeah here's my suitcases...

Oli: Cases? You only need one!

Joe: Yeah about that.... Nelle's coming...

Oli: Joe it's a lads holiday before Vidcon???

Joe: I know but I invited her please just get along?

Oli: Fine but there's one person that's not gonna be happy about this and you know who!

Joe: Yeah I suppose...

Oli: Well that's your choice but don't be moody when she doesn't talk to you or ignores her...

Joe: Oli, I'm not being funny but you are meant to be my friend! You are meant to be my boy! Not hers!

Oli: Joe I am but at the same time if it was you in her situation would you like it?

Joe: She did put me in her situation and to be honest I'm done!

Oli: Well fine you deal with the result!

Joe: Don't you worry! I will...

THE BOYS ARRIVE IN LA

CASPARS POV

So as we walked out of the airport Joe was hooked arms with Nelle, literally they could not get off of each other...

On the way here I was meant to be sitting next to joe but Nelle quickly ran and grabbed the seat god it annoyed me...

I just hope that Joe and I don't become distant now he he a girlfriend... But also I hope that he apologises to Eliza and hopefully Nelle and her won't argue!

We called a taxi and began to take off but all of a sudden we were going up into the hills...

We pulled into a little road and the houses were massive! All of the houses had protection, e.g. Gates with hug security etc...

But we pull up to a driveway... Our house I take it...

The outside of the house looks really nice but across from us is a familiar house...

Oh no... What has Oli done this is great!!!