Chapter 5: Losing

I entered. And I got at least a hundred nasty looks in under 5 minutes. It was purely exhausting and emotionally painful to be at this... Place. I'm not sure what to do..

I made my way up the stairs skipping breakfast seeing as I have no real appetite. I walked into 1st hour and sat in my chair. Just then the teacher walked over to me.

"Are you okay...?" Suddenly the bell rang. How was it that quick? I have to deal with these vile entities AGAIN. Tears fell down my face. The teacher walked away.

Wow.. I thought to myself. I clicked my phone on and put it under my desk and texted Alex.

"Hey.." I sent.

"Hi...." He replied almost too quickly.

"How are you..?" He sent.

"Watch me today, watch what happens to me.. And you tell ME how I am! 😭" I replied. I clicked my phone off and opened my binder and got right to work.

Someone smacked the back of my head.

I can't... I thought to myself.

***
Lunch

Lunch... This used to be my favorite time of the school day! I went to sit down at my table all alone. Alex wouldn't even sit by me.. I wish I understood why. I got up, and walked over to the bathrooms that were closest to the cafeteria.

I drew put my razor, rolled up my right arms sleeve and cried as I did it.

I couldn't help but notice someone walk in, I was in the stall so I looked under it and saw those dark jeans and black and white shoes I'd notice anywhere.

"Jay?" That was Alex's voice.

Anxiety took me over. I kept cutting deeper and deeper and my arm got bloodier and bloodier.

"Jay?!" He pounded on the stall door.

I kept cutting. Getting closer and closer to the vein until I started cutting it deep.

My vision got blurry and I fell to the floor just as I heard the door kick in.

***
Darkness was all I could see..

A/N

So... An unintentional but kinda intentional suicide attempt. Let me know what you guys think 😊

~jayfire14