Chapter 6: Realization

I woke up in a hospital room. Fuck I thought. My mom was sitting in a chair dead asleep, Alex was right next to my bed asleep, and a nurse was in the room. I coughed and she looked dead at me.

"Doctor! He's awake!" I was so sleepy. Sedative maybe? I looked down at my arm wrapped in gauze. I let out a sigh. A man in a grey suit and a man in a white coat walked in. They sat down on the opposite side of Alex.

I faced them.

"Hi, my name's Dr.Kurtz." The man in the white coat said.

"I'm Dr.Williams." The man in the grey suit said. He was obviously some kind of psychiatrist..

"We are here to.. take care of you, don't look at this like anyone is against you, that's what we're actually here for.. to help you with the people whom it has come to our attention are against you." Dr.Williams said.

I gave a simple nod. 

Alex slowly began to wake up. As soon as it hit him that I was awake I was engulfed in his warm embrace. I blushed. But I could not hug back. He spoke no words, however. Only cried silent tears.

My mouth quivered. But I refrained from crying..

Dr.Kurtz spoke. "Well, we can release you today, but you'll have to go into Dr.Williams' care at Ravenwood. Now don't freak, it's a one week stay and it's just to get you the help you truly do need."

Wonderful...  I thought.

"I'll be visiting the entire weekend. But because.. school, I can't come everyday." Alex stated.

I nodded again.

"You can get dressed into your clothes..." Dr.Kurts said. And I went into the bathroom and did exactly that.

**** Ravenwood ****

Oh how I hate this place. I was directed into the day room and Alex gave me one last hug and then left. Wow.. my mom wasn't even here. Well, she had to sign me into this place but that was it.

Everyone was looking at me. A girl with scars lining from the middle of her elbow all the way to her fucking hand was staring at me.

I sat down and a man and woman whom sat in the room with us and wore red scrubs which I think meant they were Therpaists, were ranting about self-love and support systems. I listened to every word because... nothing else to do. There were about 12 teens in there. A boy in the bad was staring at me with hateful eyes.

Fuck you, too.

I drifted to sleep.

A/N

How was this? Was it fantastic? Was it super? XD

Love you guys ♥

-jayfire14