Chapter 13: "Something Broken Can Be Fixed."

Hey guys, I hope your having a awesome day! So enjoy guys. And btw, if u watched "The Originals," this kind of came from when Hayley was rocking and writing down names for their baby. But enjoy!
-Autumn.

Bella's POV
I closed my eyes as I rocked in the rocking chair. I had a notepad and blue pen in my hand. I was still tired. Every night I would wake up from a nightmare. Damon still hated it. He hated our child in general. I didn't want to fight with him about it. He cared about me. And I loved it that much.
Anyway, I was in the study and just rocking in the rocking chair. I looked outside at the sun. It was just now sitting. I sighed. I looked down at the paper. What did I bring it for?
Oh yeah, I was writing down baby names. I smirked. I put a boy section then a girl section. I wanted Damon to enjoy raising our child. Damon wouldn't care what the baby's name would be. I started with the girls section. I brain- stormed for a second. I just began writing names:
1. Amber
2. Aubrey
3. Aria
4. Brooke
5. Jade
6. Paige
7. Emma
8. Kiera
9. Charlotte
10. Ashlynne
I was just naming random names. All of them looked beautiful to me. (A/N: By the way in the comment section tell me what your favorite girl names I just listed was. Plus your favorite boy name I'm about to list.) I thought for a second about boy names. I began writing.
1. Tristan
2. Quintin
3. Adrian
4. Caleb
5. Bryce
6. Ethan
7. Cameron
8. Graysen
9. Alexander (Alex for Short)
10. Landon
I wrote 20 names I was satisfied with. So that was perfect. I looked up and saw Stefan at the door way, watching me. "Hey Stefan." I said.
"Hey Bella." He walked over to me and sat next to me. "What you writing?" He asked in a calm voice. I smiled and looked at the paper.
"Baby names. Sounds corny doesn't it?" I asked him. He smiled and gently took the journal from my hands. Stefan looked at it and smiled. He handed it back.
"Any suggestions?" I asked. He thought for a second. "For girls I suggest a name of Hannah. And for boys..." I wrote down Hannah for the 11th name.
"Then for a boy name, maybe Ryan?" I nodded and wrote it down. Then I put a pen on the page with the names on it and closed the journal. I put it on my lap and rocked. Stefan rested his head on the rocking chair. I smiled. Stefan had this awesome aura that made people happy. He is an awesome person.
"I'm sorry," He said out of the blue. I gave him a confused look. "Stefan why are you apologizing?" I asked him.
"I have no idea how hard this is for you, but I know it hurts. You only have 3 more weeks, and Damon is hurt. Then we won't have you, Bella..." I looked into his eyes. Stefan really wanted me to stay. I am one of his good friends.
"Well it's official, I'm broken... I can't be fixed." I said. Stefan smirked. He said something very intelligent after that.
"Yes, but, something broken can be fixed."
That was the absolute truth.

Okay so that was our chapter guys! So please leave a comment of what's your favorite girl and boy name I listed. But leave a comment, vote, and possibly follow me if u haven't yet. Thank u guys, I love u, bye!
-Autumn.