Harry imagine

They don't know about us

Part 1/3

You and Harry had been secretly dating for 3 months. Harry had wanted to shield you from the fandom hate he knew you would get if they found out.

"I don't want you to hurt because of me," he had explained.

But after a month he decided he was tired of hiding you like you were something bad. He felt guilty of treating you like that when you didn't mind. You decided against it. You didn't want girls to hate on Harry or you. Then Taylor Swift started flirting with Harry. There was nothing you could do since only the boys, Paul, and Harry's management knew. You couldn't tell her to stop and neither could Harry since she would demand an explanation. Harry was prohibited by management to even mention you. They claimed they were nice enough for Harry to date a "normal" girl. They couldn't disappoint fans or the sales would drop .

Your friends and family didn't know you were dating Harry Styles. They only knew you were "seeing" someone. Taylor flirted again and again with Harry and told the media they were dating. Harry denied it multiple times and he knew how much you were hurting whenever he looked you in the eyes.

"I understand Harry. I'm not mad," you would explain.

"I'll make it up to you, let's go on a
date," Harry told you one night.

"We'll get mobbed or caught Harry," you rolled your eyes.

" I don't care. I want the world to know that you're mine girl," he whispered in your ear.

"Harry, you can't protect me from everything," you whispered.

He gulped," but I can try," he said softly.

*****

He pulled you out the door and you quickly grabbed a hoodie. He took you out to dinner and you had a fun time.

Nobody recognized you since it wasn't a very well known restaurant. The food was still extraordinary.

Harry pulled the door open for you as you snorted from a joke he had just told you.

"You're so dirty Harry," you told him with a smirk.

"You inspire me," Harry shrugged with a grin.

You pulled your hoodie up since the cold December air gnawed at your face. Harry and you strolled down the street just enjoying the peaceful silence. You linked arms and occasionally would turn and smile at each other. He then stopped and kissed your red nose. You kissed him right on his right dimple which only made him grin wider. He then leaned in and started kissing you passionately. You slightly opened your eyes and saw a flash go off from the corner of your eye.

"Harry," you mumbled against his lips. Five more flashes went off and caught Harry's attention.

"Shit," he cursed as he saw paps and fans rushing to both of you. You pulled your stray hairs into your hoodie and wouldn't look back so they couldn't recognize you. Harry got the message and understood you weren't ready yet. Not yet.

You both sprinted across the street. You were still being followed , so Harry pulled you into some bushes murmuring a silent "shh,". You waited with Harry on top of you for minutes until the fans left. You quickly left and jogged to Harry's car. Once in the car Harry started it as fast as he could. You looked at each other while he was driving. You looked into his wide eyes as he looked into yours. You both bursted out laughing.

Anyone saw the 'Dark' reference?

~Giselle