Break Up or Make Up?

Caution: Swearing is involved in this so if you are not comfortable with this please DO NOT read. 

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Liam screamed with lots of anger in his voice

"I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD FIND OUT. IM SORRY, I FUCKED UP OKAY, EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES." I yelled back twice as loud back at him. 

I knew I screwed up this time. In the past I had been broken in many ways, like my ex boyfriend, we went out for 2 years and he admitted to me when we broke up that he never loved me and it was all a dare. Also when i was 10 years old my mom died in a car crash and my dad abonded me because he didn't know how to take care of me, so i lived on my own you could say and i taught my self how to do life skills and basically how to live. Yes, my life was very fucked up and i do make mistakes in life, but this time i really messed everything up, i don't think liam would ever forgive me.

"HOW SHOULD I TRUST YOU AGAIN HUH?! IM DONE. IM OVER THIS. YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD WHO HAS SUFFERED. THINK AGAIN." 

I didn't think I was the only person, but i have had it far worse then most people. Fighting with the one I love really hurts you know. 

"IM SORRY." I pleaded.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE PUSHED HIM AWAY, DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT HE DID TO YOU. HE GOT DARED TO DATE YOU AND THEN HE BREAKS YOUR HEART AND NOW HE COMES RUNNING BACK AND OFCOURSE YOU WOULD ACCEPT HIM BACK AND KISS HIM BUT NO BIG DEAL RIGHT." 

I could see tears running down his face. I didn't know what to say. I could feel my own tears running down my face. Why did i let him back? Maybe because i wasn't fully over it. Or the emotions just took over my body at the time. 

"I-I DON'T KNOW, LIAM I LOVE YOU, AND I KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE IS SO WRONG BY YOU BUT YOU GOT TO UNDERSTAND THA-"

"UNDERSTAND WHAT? THAT YOU STILL LOVE HIM?" He cuts me off

"NO, I LOVE YOU, MY EMOTIONS JUST TOOK OVER LIAM. I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR HIM WHATSOEVER." I cried and stammered.

I couldn't help but cry, It was like a waterfall of tears, I could create a pool with my own tears. I looked to Liam, and his face broke into to tears, I knew that maybe this was the end of me and liam. God, I loved him so much, I still love him so much, I never want to let him go though. I want to marry him, I want to have kids with him, I want to live forever with him. All the memories came flooding in and I started to run out the door. But before i could run out the door Liam grabbed my hand and brought me close to him. He kneeled down a little so we were face to face. His beautiful brown eyes were shining and looking right at mine. I wanted to stay in this moment. 

"I hate fighting you know, I know how hard life has been for you, I'm sorry i reacted, I'm afraid of losing you. It's just after the hurt I have been through with love and never feeling like i have been loved or found the right one really made me feel sad and now finally having the girl of my dreams, i want to protect you from this cruel world." Liam whispers.

"I never want to let you go, I never want this to happen again." Liam embraced me into his arms.

"I will always love you, because you know what? you are the girl. you are the one. I want to live forever with you and I won't ever let you go." He says.

~HarrysKitty