Niall Imagine

~Toronto mobbing

A/n: [yes it's based on the massive mobbing the boys were stuck in while in Canada. Obviously some things are true and some are made up but I just wanted you guys to realize maybe this is how Louis and Eleanor felt, maybe if Niall had been there and he had a girlfriend this would've happen. I like to think I can show you guys how the boys must feel. I wrote this when it happened and idk why I decided to post it until now]

*warning- offensive language, violence

"Niall, I can't, I can't," I whimper and hide behind him. A MASSIVE mob blocks the exit of the mall.

"I'm sorry princess, I didn't know the other lads where here," he whispers and kisses my forehead.

Zayn, Liam, Louis and Eleanor where all here and Niall and I being here made it worse. They were literally hundreds of fans outside. The fans were always vicious. They would scratch me, pull my hair, and say degrading things.

"We have to go now or it'll be worse," Niall tries to reason. He clutches my hand trying to reassure me but his other hand is in a fist, his knuckles white. He's also slightly claustrophobic. The fans hate me more than Perrie and Eleanor, and even Danielle when she dated Liam. They hate me because I'm normal. Because I'm not famous, or a singer or dancer or model but because I'm another directioner, because they could be me.

I nod determined and Niall intertwines his fingers with mine and he wraps his strong arm around my waist. Security opens the door. We only have 2 bodyguards. All the other lads have the rest, this was really horrible timing.

The deafening roar of the fans hits me first. Niall pushes me forward and I try blinking away the flash from the paps' cameras.

"Niall marry me!"

"Niall over here!"

"Narry forever bitches!"

The last one would have probably made me crack up, but not now. Everything kinda blurs a bit. The car seems farther away with each step.

"Whore, how much do you get paid?"

"Bet management pays you by the hour!"

"What a slut!"

"You're cheating on him!"

"You don't deserve him!"

"You're just a beard!"

"Go kill yourself!"

My eyes immediately tear up and I turn my head slightly up and to the left to look and Niall. His face shows so much guilt and hurt.

"I'm so so sorry, I love you," he apologizes. He gives me a peck on the lips that gives me just a bit more confidence, but it makes dozens of cameras flash and fangirls to scream insults.

"Is it true you're paid to be Niall's girlfriend?"

"Are the rumors of you being anorexic true?"

"Insiders claim to say you're a diva!"

"Is it true you and Niall took it to the next level?"

I full out crying tears now. I can't help it. I don't know what's worse, the paps or the fans. Too many insults.

Niall wraps both his arms around me as we walk. It's slightly awkward how we hug as we walk but it feels right. We can't stop walking and he tries to give me the support he can. The car seems miles away. I narrow my eyes and I can't see well. Black spots dance in my vision. My knees get wobbly. This has happened before.