We Meet

Chapter 2:

    After a couple more hours of math and science, it was time for my favourite subject, lunch. I say down at my usual table next to my friends Bailey and Izzy.

    "Hey," I said, approaching the table.

    "Hey. Why were you late to English this morning?" asked Bailey.

    "I woke up late," I replied casually.

     "Wow," said Izzy.

     "What?!" I asked

     "Well I'm just surprised that out of all people it was you who woke up late. You usually wake up super early."

    "Well, not today." I replied taking a bite out of my burger.

     "Anyways..." I said trying to change the subject. Just then the boy who was in the office this morning came up to us.

     "This is my table," he said.

     "Excuse me! This has been our spot for the past month and a half," I spat at him. He scowled at me but quietly left.

     "Oh my god! Did you really just stand up to Zayn Malik!" screamed Bailey.

     "Is that who that was? And what's the big deal? I don't listen to bitches like that!"

     "He's the bad boy of the school! He's going to beat the shit out of you!" Izzy chimed in.

     "I'd like to see him try." I said. Just then I noticed the terrified looks on their faces. I turned around to see him standing there, right behind me.

     "What did you say?!" he said with anger in his voice.

      "N-nothing," I replied. Suddenly scared of him. He grabbed my wrist and held it tightly.

       "What did you say?!" he asked for the second time with even more anger in his voice. I gulped, trying to come up with an excuse. I couldn't think of one.

     "Well!" he yelled. The set in his voice made me flinch.

     "I-I said I'd l-like to see you try to beat me up," I said softly while he just started chuckling. Then he suddenly pushed me into the wall. His face uncomfortably close. 

    "You don't want to see me try. I'd beat the living shit out of you," he whispered in my ear. "...but I'm not going to let you slide," I suddenly started to shiver at the thought of what he was going to do to me.

      "W-what are you going to do to me then?" I whispered it barely loud enough for him to hear me.

     "I can't tell you that," he said. And with that he walked away like nothing had ever happened, leaving me more terrified than before.

Author's Note:

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Please vote and comment! I'm asking for 3 votes to continue this time! Thanks to those who do :) xx

~H