Chapter 1

*Ji Chang Wook's P.O.V*

Finally ! I can make it ! My dream to be here was succeed !

The air of Istanbul, Turkey really freshing enough for me to fall in love with this country.

I take out my phone from the black bag beside me and call Kim Young Soo, my lost friend in Istanbul. Although there were about 3 years I didn't contact him, his number might not changed, right ?

"Hello ?"

That's right. He didn't change it.

"Uhm..Who is this ?"

"Hey it's me ! Don't you remember asking me out ?"

He forget me ? Totally ? What an old man !

"I'm sorry, I think I'm not. Who are you by the way ?"

He really forget about me. What a bad friend I have.

"It's me. Ji Chang Wook."

"Waahhhhh !!!! Changwook ? Is it trully you ? And you are using Istanbul's number ? Are you here ?"

He was bombarding me with so many questions that he knows the answers.

"You know the answers, brat. You totally forgot me."

"Hahaha..I'm sorry for that. It's been 3 years, bro it is possible for me to not remember about you !"

I just make the tch voice that making he laughed agressively.

"Where are you ? I will pick you up and we find a house, okay ?"

House ? For what ?

"Eh ? Can't I stay at your house for about 4 months only ?"

"Eyy..You really know nothing about me right ?"

Know nothing ?

"Ah ! Perhaps you too don't have a house, right ?"

"Yah ! I have !"

I laugh at his reaction. Oh come on, you had lived here for almost 7 years how can you don't have a house ?

"But ?"

"But I had married so I will not letting you to stay at my home. Later or soon you will be li-"

"Liking your wife ? Arasseo now come pick me up and we rent a house somewhere near. Still at airport."

"You really know what I want to say." He is laughing really hard. "5 minutes."

"Ne."

______________

"You took 11 minutes, brat." I said while lifting my one and only luggage inside the boot of his car.

"Only one luggage for 5 months ? What a bad guy."

I slap his arm. "I can buy many here ! Besides, why are you late ?"

"Go in. I know a place." He said before entering the driver's seat.

He has been ignoring my question. Is something happened ?

"Hey, answer me." I push him aside.

He sigh. And sigh again. "My wife and I got in a fight. Actually it not, it only takes 3 minutes to reach here."

Fight ?

"What were you did this time ?"

"I..I told her about you and she got really mad."

"Me ? Wae ?"

"You know who is my wife ?"

I shake my head. I don't know he was married, so exactly I don't know who is his wife.

"Song Ha Na."

That name make me shocked. Song Ha Na ? My ex ?

"So what's up with her until both of you got into a fight ?" I try to hide my unbelievable and shock feelings.

"She hates you. She doesn't want me to be friend to you nor helping you. But I refuse." I could here he sigh really hard.

I know what he feels right now.

I pat his shoulder. "Mianhae chingu. Go and get her apology. Drop me somewhere. I'll manage by myself."

He turns to me. "No. I will not doing that."

I slap her arm again. "Yah ! Your wife is more important. Go ! If I lost, I call you. Okay ?"

He finally nods in agreement.

"Then just drop me here." I said while looking out of the window. "Besides, I want to know this place while searching for a house."

"There is a rent house here, at the back of this building." He point at the big building beside him.

A rent house ? That means..

"Rent house ? Means that I will having a housemate ?"

He nods. "Eyy. Gwaenchana. Istanbul is like that. Rent a house, you will exactly get a housemate. It is not bad. I am living at a rent house for almost 1 year when 22, and I still alive !" He pats my shoulder.

I look at him with a blank face. He really makes me calm.

"Arasseo. Thank you, chingu. And mian. Hehe." I grin at him before get out from his car, taking my luggage.

"Ne. Bye. Take care, bro."

"Okay !"

This is the start of my lonely way to search for a place to live in my favourite place in the Earth. Eventhough I have never been here before makes this is my first time.