Chapter 5

*Shin Da Hye's P.O.V*

I will start my plan this morning. Uncle said that he is a foreigner and came here not to work but to travel. Only travelling.

Good to know that, cause he will has a free time to get troubles from me. Assa !

The flour that I have bought 2 days ago, I put them in a pail. Meanwhile the pail, I will put it above my door. So when he sees my door slightly opened, he will take a look inside and then boom ! He will be full white, haha !

From my investigation, he will goes out to jog at 5.30 in the morning. I have prepared exactly early than him.

I sit silently on my couch, holding a magazine but my eyes wandering to the door, and outside. Waiting when will he goes out.

After few minutes waiting, I heard him unlocked his door and opened it. I just staring at the door.

"Hmm ? Why is this door opened ? It is stil early so, why did she opened it ?" I heard he murmured. I just hold my laugh, then hid a bit far away behind the door.

"Hello ?"

This is the time. I pull the string that being tied to a mug at the kitchen. It made a loud sound of something broken.

"Dahye ? Is that you ?" He said, still outside the door.

Then I play the recording of me last night, shouting the word 'Help !'

When he heard it, he quickly push the door and went inside, made the pail fell on top of his head.

I take a look at him. Full of flour ! Haha ! I laughed carelessly, didn't care about his feelings right now. What do I care ? This is the only way to make him out from here.

"What the-"

"Hahahahahaha ! Look at you ! A white Korean boy ! Hahahahaha !"

"Y-You planned t-this ?!"

I stopped laughing, and say "Of course ! I am a kind housemate right ? I planned it all nicely and neatly."

I can saw his face turned red. "How dare you ?! What have I did wrong, Dahye-ssi ?"

"You asked me ?! Well then, your coming is the wrong one. I hate having a housemate ! Moreover, you are a man ! I hate it ! Oh, how I wish you will stepped out from here !"

My words kinda shocked him. As I said, I don't care. Let's see what will he reply.

*Ji Chang Wook's P.O.V*

I can't believe this ! She hates having a housemate ?! Well I will make you love it !

I smiled while cleaning the flour from my face. "Do whatever you want, Dahye-ssi. If you hate it, I will make you love it more. Just give me your pranks, teases and all of your rude actions. I will be patient and wait until you give up. With that, you are lose and I will make you like me. Is that fine to you ?" I give her a smirk.

Her face looks like she wants to explode anytime.

"I hate you, old man !" She said before pushed me out then slammed the door.

Wow, she's mad.

Well, I don't care. Last night, I found out that I have fallen for her. Love at a first sight. I believe it.
____________________

*Shin Da Hye's P.O.V*

What ?!!! Make me like him ?!!! I will not, surely not !!!

Well, I will give him more pranks.

Wait, he will make me like him ? Does it means that, he likes me already ? Oh please not, I hate him.

I quickly go for a shower, after that dress up. I have to go to work.

I work for about 3 months already as a chef at a cafe, 100 metres away from my house. A quite relaxing cafe.

I don't know why they want to take me as their chef when I just asking to be a waiter.
When I asked Moon Ya Young, a Korean who worked there as a waiter, she said that it is because they didn't have any chef. The owner prays that if the next day there is someone that offers to work there, that person is the chef that will make the cafe success. And the next day, I came to ask for being a waiter.

Actually I didn't believe it too much but being a chef is more comfortable, cause just has to stay in the kitchen.

I arrived at the cafe just on time. But, the cafe doesn't open. I see Yayoung sitting on one of the bench beside the cafe.

I approach her. "Yayoung-ah, why does it didn't opened yet ?"

She seems surprised. "N-Nothing. J-Just go back already."

Eh ?

"Hey, I am a chef here. I know you know. Just tell me."

"T-Tell you w-what. T-There's n-nothing happened."

What the hell. She is lying.

"Don't be such a liar !"

She quickly stood up then slaps my cheek.

All happened in just a minute. She just did what ?! Slaps me ?!

Aisy this yeoja jinjja.

"Hey, w-what were you did just now ?!"

She looks guilty. "I told you that there's nothing happened but you keep asking me what, what, what and why ! I felt irritated ! Disgusting ! Annoyed !"

Am I the one to be blame ? Isn't it normal as a worker, I asked for what had happened at my work place ?

I slower my voice. "So, in this case, I am wrong, huh ? Am I wrong for asking what had happened at my own work place, where I always cook, everyday ? Am I ? You are lying to me, I know that. But I am the one to be blame ? I just arrived and saw that my work place being closed and you were happened to be here. I came up just to ask, and then you slapped me ? I can't believe this. I really can't."

"I-It's not like wh-"

"Geumanhae. I get going. What happened to the cafe, I will not ask again. I will not taking care of it anymore. What am I, right ? See ya."

I turned, and wanting to take a step but she stops me. "You are being too sensitive, Dahye-ah. It-s n-"

"You are the one who being too sensitive !" I yell at her face. My tears are falling down like a fountain.

"I just asking you know, asking ! And I didn't get any answer but I get a slap ! A really hurtful slap ! Tell manager, I am no longer a chef here. If he asks why, just tell him I don't want to see his worker named Moon Ya Young. She feels annoyed with me so I better go."

I left her dumbfounded. She is the one who started it.

What the hell, girl. She ruined my day just like that old man beside.