Chapter 2

*Shin Da Hye's P.O.V*

I closed the curtains as the Sun was shining too bright enough until I was having eye problems. I really hate wearing sunglasses so I just let my eyes be. Besides, I know that I'm more pretty if not wearing any sunglasses.

The house owner already helped my housemate going out from here to her new permanent house. Good for her. Leaving me alone here.

I had been living here almost 1 year. The reasons why I didn't search or buy a permanent house is because I want to go back to my own place sooner, in about 6 months from now.

I hope, for the rest of the days I'm here there is nobody wants to live here. I'm sick of having housemate.

Firstly in about 9 months before, I got a man housemate and he was totally a pervert ! He really liked sneaking in my house at night that made me slept in the bathroom. For God's sake, my house's lock was broken so I had no choice.

I teased him with many stuffs like ghosts, flour, water, and even the animals' waste. Luckly, all of them made him stepped out of this house. And I'm free !

But just a month until I got a woman housemate. She was an uncaring person, which I loved the most ! I never been kind to her that made me really comfortable with her. We often chatting but it only lasted long for 5 or 6 minutes until both of us out of idea and decided to just did something by our own.

And she was leaving, just now.

I felt down. Not because I don't have her as my housemate but because the room that can be called a house beside is empty now.
I'm not ready for a new housemate !

I throw myself to the bed and cuddling with my pillow. Aahh..It really is comfortable.

______________________

*Ji Chang Wook's P.O.V*

Waahh..This house is kinda big. I wonder who is it my housemate if I get the room here ?

I entered the other house that has a sign infront of the house written 'Owner's'

I knocked the door slowly.

I heard footsteps walking towards the door and opened it.

"Yes ?"

A man wearing a full black clothes standing infront of me. I guess he just 35 or 36.

"Uhm..Are you the owner of that house ?" I pointed at the blue sky house beside one other house beside this house. That house is the only house that has a sign of '1\2 renter'.

"Yes I am. Are you looking a house ?"

I nodded fastly. He knows what I want.

"Good timing. The renter before just left the house for her new house. You are really lucky, young man." He smiles and went inside his house.

He then comes out with a key in his hand. "Come. You can take a look in it and know who is your housemate too."

I nodded again and followed him behind. As we entered the front door, we met another 2 doors. One of it has a sign hanging on with a name 'SDH'. Maybe the renter's name.

The owner knocked the door. A minute later a young woman opened it and smiled at the owner. When she looked at me, her smile suddenly faded away and changed into a death glare.

I have to admit that this girl is totally pretty but her gaze is totally scarry.

"Who is him, uncle ?" She asked the owner. Uncle ? How old is him ? And how old is she ?

The owner looked at me a second before saying "Your new housemate."

"Wooo..He is lucky then. He got here after Saeron left." She give me a smirk.

I just give her a smile as a reply.

"He totally is. By the way, you noticed that I am wearing all black right ?"

"I am. Why did you asked such an obvious question ?"

"I have to go for a funeral ceremony for 100 days of my mother's death. Because of that, can you helped him with his stuffs and take him for a look around this place ?"

She has a blank expression there. I could see it clearly.

"Really ? Today is the day ? I'm sorry then."

"Nope, it's okay."

She smiled. "Leave it to me then."

"Thank you, Dahye. And Mr...?"

"Ji Chang Wook."

"Mr.Changwook, the fee rent that I had told you can be paid for each month. Not that expensive right ?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Good. Then I'll leave you here. Thank you so much, Dahye. And oh ya, be nice to him."

Dahye ? Is that is her name ? Oh right SDH. Something Da Hye. I bet she is a korean too like me.

She laughed. "Okay, okay. Take care, uncle."

The owner than left us.

"Hey !"

"Ah, yes ?"

"Come on. You need a tour." She said before opening the door lock and entered the house. And now it's called my house.