Chapter 3

*Shin Da Hye's P.O.V*

I HATE THIS !!!

I rolled at the floor to release my stress out. Why ? Why ? I just got to be free until getting a new housemate again. A man ? Haha he totally stepped in a wrong house. Whatever. I'll make him regret for coming here.

I was just about to climb on my bed when suddenly a knock on the door suprised me.

That must be that boy.

With lazy steps, I walked and opened the door.

"I know it's you."

He scratch the back of his neck. "Well, of course you are."

"So, why are you here ?"

Am I being too cold towards him ? Haha this is the way to make him annoyed though.

"I just want to invite you for a coffee beside, hehe." He grinned.

I gave him a derp face but nodded and we entered his house.

I smell it. His house already had a smell of him eventhough he is here for about just 3 until 4 hours.

I admit it was not bad.

"Sit here, I'll take the mugs in the kitchen."

Take the mugs ?

"Why don't you put them here already ?"

He turned his body and say "I thought you would reject so I put them in first." He then entered the kitchen.

"What are you thinking about me, a rude yet unfriendly housemate ? Tch." I murmured lower so he couldn't hear them clearly.

"I can hear it !"

I closed my mouth suddenly. What an annoying new housemate. I'm gonna make you step out of this house like that ahjussi.

A minute later then he walked towards me with two mugs in each hand.

He handed me one of it. "Here."

"Thanks."

"But why were you invited me for this ?"

He smiled. "I just want to know my housemate better."

"If it is, it should be me who invite you for having a new housemate." I shot him a glare while taking a slurp for the coffee.

My eyes widened. I slapped his arm hard.

"Ouch !" He rubbed her arm while laughing.

"This is a hot chocolate !" I put the mug aside.

I hate this man urghhh !!

"Why ? Just drink it. It wasn't poisoned by me though." He said still laughing.

I want but, I am allergic to chocolate, how can I ?

"Sirheo."

"You're a korean too ? Wow we're destiny.".

"Whatever you jerk." I gave him a death glare before throwing my eyes to his stuffs.

For a sudden, I felt my head shaking really hard. Like the Earth's quaking. This might be the effect of the chocolate urghh.

When I felt like this disease were spreading to my whole body, my eyes can see nothing. It's all black out.

__________________

*Ji Chang Wook's P.O.V*

I were still laughing of her reaction. But she truly doesn't want to drink it.