Chapter 4

Sting's pov

I stared at him. His eyes... They were the same color as Ryos... How can that be possible?! There's no way that two people could have the exact same eye color, especially the same color red.

"I-It's my c-cat Frosch." He stammered. I blinked. I was so distracted by his eyes, that I had forgotten about my question.

"Oh." I said bluntly.

"I-Is it o-okay for h-her to s-stay?" He asked nervously. I waved my hand like I was dismissing the question.

"I have a cat as well, so it's no problem." I said.

He gave me a small smile. "T-Thanks..."

I stared at him. "For what?"

He shifted on his feet. "For letting me be your partner..." He said, his face flushed.

"Oh! It's no problem. You have a really nice voice anyways." I said.

He blinked in surprise. "R-Really? You think I-I have a nice v-voice? I always thought it was horrible..." He said, looking down at his feet.

I stared at him. HOW CAN HE THINK HIS VOICE IS HORRIBLE?!?!?!?! IT'S LIKE AN ANGELS!!!! "Your voice is very pretty. It rivals one of an angel." I said honestly. His face flushed red when I said that. Awww he looks so cute when he's blushing!!! I thought. I mentally slapped myself. Idiot!! You only just met the guy! You can't fall in love with him!!! I mentally chided myself. But what if he's actually Ryos...

'Hey? You still there? You kinda zoned out staring at me." Rogue said waving his hand in my face.

"Oh! Sorry!" I said.

"It's fine."

"Anyways..." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"You want a tour of my place?" I asked.

His face lit up. "Sure!"

Time skip

After the tour, Rogue and I decided to get something to eat.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"I don't know... I'm not familiar with any fast food chains..." He said.

I grinned. "Then we'll have to get you familiar with them!! I'm going to take you to my favorite fast food place!!" I said happily. After getting to know Rogue a bit more, I discovered that he's actually a pretty cool guy. He's a bit shy and isn't very confident, but I was gonna change that!!

Rogue's pov

Sting is so nice... He reminds me of someone but I can't remember who and it's killing me!!!! I feel like I've met him before... My thoughts were interrupted by Sting.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"I don't know... I'm not familiar with any fast food chains..." I replied.

He grinned. "Then we'll have to get you familiar with them!! I'm going to take you to my favorite fast food place!!" He said happily.

"O-Okay..." I said, blushing. Wait. WHY AM I BLUSHING!?!?!?! I thought. He put his arm around my shoulder and I started blushing even more. WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?!? He lead me towards the door. I was about to step out, when suddenly I was blindfolded. 

"Sting? Wha-" I started to asked but he covered my mouth with his hand.

"It's a secret." He said. He was giggling. I crossed my arms and pouted. That only made him giggle more.